Prayers Needed For Rocky.

Please pray for my friend Pam's Greyhound Rocky. He was attacked by a Rottie that was running loose while out on a walk. His head is ripped to the bone, and he has several puncture wounds. He is at the emergency clinic right now. Rocky means everything to Pam. Please pray.

Thanks,

Carol Ann

UPDATE MONDAY 10:50PM:

Rocky is out of surgery. He had two major lacerations on his head and one on his shoulder. It sounds like he is going to be OK after some serious healing time. Thank you all for your prayers and messages of support. Pam sincerely appreciated knowing that the power of GreyTalk was looking out for Rocky tonight. I will update tomorrow when I get another report.

UPDATE FROM ROCKY'S MOM - 3/24 10pm:

Although Rocky had a pretty rough day, he seems to be doing alittle better tonight. He finally ate some of his dinner tonight which made me (and I hope him) feel better. The doctor gave him some additonal pain medication which seems to be working better. I am hoping he will get a good night sleep tonight and, that tomorrow will be even better. I can't thank all of you enough for your prayers and thoughts. It was so nice to read all of your well wishes this morning and then again tonight. The greyhound community is truly amazing and I really appreciate all of you so very much. Rocky sends his thanks and love as well. Pam

Edited by cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KennelMom

Oh no :( Sending prayers and good thoughts :hope :hope :hope

Greyhounds can look really, really, really awful after a fight but they have tremendously strong spirits...

OMG- I am so sorry to hear this. One of my greytest fears.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Oh no. Sending tons of prayers.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending best wishes for Rocky and Pam.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Rocky is in surgery right now. I will update when I hear anything.

Thank you for your prayers - they are much appreciated.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.