Stepper ~ Ima Step Ahead 9/10/95 - 2/7/09

Guest PhillyPups

I am so sorry about Stepper. Once they are in your heart they will never leave. Reading your story brought back so many memories from last year, but as you said quality of life is a gift we have to give. Please take care.

Molleigh-and-Snowy-sig2.jpg

CAROL & Molleigh (Queen Molly)
My Angel Girl (Slippy's Molly) ~ Thank you for sending me your namesake ~

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry and truly believe that they watch over us. Run free, Stepper. The vet was right, you were beautiful.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest GiJenn51

Pat,

Firstly, I'm so very sorry for your loss of Stepper. I just don't have the words to properly convey how sad I am. He sounds like a fantastic boy.

Please send me your #. I'm about 5 phone post when you were able to support me. I would love to talk with you.

Pat, I'm so sorry. :cry1 :cry1 I know that Stepper was meet at the bridge by Barbie Jade and your other babies. I also believe that my dad was there and will take care of him for you. Today was my dad's birthday. He just loved dogs. :bighug :bighug

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Guest dwolfe711

Pat - I'm so sorry about your loss of Stepper - the big goofy boys are also the most gentle and sensitive - Stepper will be missed here but he is working his magic at the Bridge. too. He left you in good paws!

Donna

Pat I am so sorry for your loss. And, selfishly, sorry that I never had the chance to meet your handsome hero.

We are all grieving with you. Stepper's picture has always had a place of honour in our home. Tonight, we will light a candle for him.

Godspeed Handsome...

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

Pat, I'm so sorry for your loss of a greyt companion. :f_red :f_red

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

Grief is the price we pay for love. Stepper lives on in your heart and memories.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I'm so sorry...what a beautiful tribute

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I have no words. I wish there were something I could say.

I am so sorry, Pat.

God Speed Stepper.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project