Stepper ~ Ima Step Ahead 9/10/95 - 2/7/09

Guest PhillyPups

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful boy. I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Your tribute was beautiful....Stepper was an incredible boy. I am so sorry...I wish I had the words to help you through this. Rest well Stepper.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Pat, I'm so very sorry.

:grouphug

Stepper, may you rest with the angels and guide your family here on earth. Find TigerPower and BarbieJade and together watch over your family.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :weep Stepper was just gorgeous. A beautiful tribute to a beautiful soul. :angel

:gh_run:brokenheart:gh_run

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

I'm so sorry Pat. Your boy will be missed by so many who have never even met him. :f_white

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am so sorry for your loss. Your tribute was very moving. In all of his photos Stepper always looks so sweet and happy. He has such gentle eyes and clearly was a special soul. It hurts terribly to have to say goodbye. My thoughts are with you.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest KennelMom

He has such a special sparkle in his eyes in all of his pic...what a very special hound, indeed. I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to your boy :grouphug

Godspeed, Stepper....

Guest greytbookert

Oh Pat, I'm so sorry that it was time for Stepper to leave you! It was obvious how much he loved you and you loved him.

Run free Stepper!

Oh gosh - I am so sorry. I didn't realize he was failing. He was so precious, ensuring Donnie was settled in and ready to assume his role, before moving on. What a wonderful friedn he was Hugs to all of you...

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

I'm very sorry. I had no idea about the intense pain that would come with the loss of a hound. It's unbearable at times.

Stepper was so handsome. I hope that Bonnie was right there, as a new angel helping him up there too. :cry1