Prayers For My Sweet Beau Beau

RobinM

Guest gr8greys

OMG...I too am praying that it's IBD. I haven't belonged to the forum long enough to know of Beau's past symptoms but my heart goes out to him.

I love coming to this site for the enormous support there is for Greyhound lovers but I always end up crying when reading through these threads.

I wish I had the magic to take away everyone's pain...

My sincerest wishes to Beau for a speedy recovery, and I feel it's going to be goods news.

Please post as soon as you can when you get news, and in the meantime, let Beau feel the love he's getting from all of us.

Irene

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PiagetsMom

Hoping for a treatable diagnosis. Whatever the outcome, you'll know what you're treating instead of just continuous stabs in the dark.....hang in there :grouphug

Guest IrskasMom

Robin :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug OMG I just saw this ! My Heart goes out to all of you and sweet Beau .

Lets be possitiv .... it's IBD and not anything else. A neverending Saga ,so sorry!

IS it tomorrow yet? I want my Beau Beau home. The house is so quiet withou this big mouth. What will we do without his roo fest tonight demanding his after dinner walk?

We have the other big mouth here (his mom, Polli) but even she is quiet without our Beau,

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

continuing to send prayers for Beau!!! :hope :hope :candle:hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest greytmonty

I hope they find that it is IBD. you are in my thoughts.

From the little knowledge I have right now about lymphoma in dogs, I think there are characteristic findings (cell markers and tumors) that occur in gastrointestinal lymphoma. Are they doing pathology testing, and if so, what kinds of testing? IHC or immunohistiochemical (sp?) staining is what reveals the type of lymphoma cells.

With Monty, the key was also to learn T cell versus B cell (we are still awaiting those findings). Again, the little I know says that in GI lymphoma that is a crucial thing to understand.

Good luck and I pray it is IBD!

I hope they find that it is IBD. you are in my thoughts.

From the little knowledge I have right now about lymphoma in dogs, I think there are characteristic findings (cell markers and tumors) that occur in gastrointestinal lymphoma. Are they doing pathology testing, and if so, what kinds of testing? IHC or immunohistiochemical (sp?) staining is what reveals the type of lymphoma cells.

With Monty, the key was also to learn T cell versus B cell (we are still awaiting those findings). Again, the little I know says that in GI lymphoma that is a crucial thing to understand.

Good luck and I pray it is IBD!

Karen- I haven't a clue. I am still trying to digest Polli's amp.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

IBD, IBD, IBD....the chant is on and will remain that way until we hear otherwise.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so glad to read Beau made it through surgery and saying lots of prayers that the diagnosis will be IBD. I know the house must seem so empty.

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

Guest EmbersDad
IS it tomorrow yet? I want my Beau Beau home. The house is so quiet withou this big mouth. What will we do without his roo fest tonight demanding his after dinner walk?

We have the other big mouth here (his mom, Polli) but even she is quiet without our Beau,

perhaps you can live vicariously through one of these?

i will ask ember to visit him this evening and make sure he is ok.

Keeping you all in my thoughts! If IBD is the hoped-for diagnosis, then count me in on the chant! Otherwise, I'll be chanting for something minor that will just go away!!!

*chanting!*

You are forever optimistic which is wonderful and I usually am too, but in this case, I am afraid that the most "minor" thing it's going to be is severe IBD.

My poor boy has really not been well for a long time.

Robin I so hope this is the start of Beau being on his way to feeling better finally. I know how hard this has been.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

One step closer to a definitive dx - praying for IBD! :grouphug:grouphug:hope:hope:hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead