Our Bell

Penelopesslave

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. I don't know what to say...what a beautiful, gentle soul.

Fly with the angels Miss Bell. You will never be forgotten. You were a true survivor. f_yellow:angelwings :angelwings f_yellow

:f_pink:f_pink I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl ..... :f_pink:f_pink

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

I am so very sorry. She knew she was loved and home with you.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Godspeed, special girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

She was so beautiful. I know how hard it is. My thoughts are with you.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

What a beautiful girl. I'm so sorry for your loss. Godspeed, Bell.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Bell was beloved. I am very sorry for your loss.

:f_pink

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest jeannejj

I am sorry for your loss of Bell. I know how hard that final act of love is. May your beautiful memories bring you peace and comfort.

Run free, sweet Bell.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

I'm so rry for your dear companion's passing. There is something special about white faced brindles.

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

I'm so sorry for your loss - rest in peace, Bell.

:f_pink:f_white:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I'm so sorry Melissa :(

Hugs for you, Penny and your DH :grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Ah, Melissa, Bell's was another name I was hoping not to see here, even though I knew that you would be letting her go soon. I'm searching for words through my tears, though you so eloquently shared her unique spirit in your lovely tribute. How well you understood her, and how totally she was loved. So I will tell you that I'm so sorry you lost your precious little old lady, and how my heart breaks for you. Because I don't think that Bell would want our tears. She had one heck of a life, certainly on her own terms, conquering Katrina, the dreaded Pittsburgh steps (remember when you laughed when I was concerned about her doing our outside steps?), and those cross country trips. And she said good-bye on her own terms as well. I was hoping you would post that beautiful picture of her on the beach, running so joyously in her very senior years---thank-you. She was magnificent, wasn't she?

Thinking of you with much sympathy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown