Any Experience With Cushings?

Guest p51crazyhorse
A very sincere thank you to you all. Will someone please leave room for Misty because before this is done, this little girl will be hating me for sure :lol

::COUGH::COUGH::

AHEM

excuse me but I have first dibs!!!!! :nod

but really, how could she hate you after all you have done for her! give her some nose kisses for me :)

Holly

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChancesMom
Do you think she'd like New Jersey wink.gif

:COUGH::COUGH::

AHEM

excuse me but I have first dibs!!!!!

I think every one is forgetting that if she goes any where it will be to come and live with her fur ebber :wub: . You know he is practicing up on his nursing skills.

Claudia, you know that she is still in my prayers as are you.

You and Misty are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope everything goes well today.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Guest p51crazyhorse

AHEM

I think every one is forgetting that if she goes any where it will be to come and live with her fur ebber :wub: . You know he is practicing up on his nursing skills.

welllllll coming from Cali, she would get to Texas before Kentucky :P ...... she can stay with me for a bit then I will send her to you Chance :)

Holly, Mistys Texas momma

AHEM

welllllll coming from Cali, she would get to Texas before Kentucky :P ...... she can stay with me for a bit then I will send her to you Chance :)

OK... then how about a summer vacation in NJ... less than an hour to the shore

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Guest p51crazyhorse

AHEM

OK... then how about a summer vacation in NJ... less than an hour to the shore

Sheesh Misty, looks like you have a free ride from one side of the US to the other!

How is she today Claudia?

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Just got her back from the vet, turned out they only needed her for 2 hours. My vet is in surgery all day on Tuesdays so I didn't get to see him. He will call me in the morning with the blood results but I did leave word that I would really like to have Misty on a MUCH lower dose. I don't want her crashing and have to deal with the e-vet. Don't trust them at all. She's resting now and clearly is beat. Thanks for asking Susan! And please, a very big hug for Jack

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Just got her back from the vet, turned out they only needed her for 2 hours. My vet is in surgery all day on Tuesdays so I didn't get to see him. He will call me in the morning with the blood results but I did leave word that I would really like to have Misty on a MUCH lower dose. I don't want her crashing and have to deal with the e-vet. Don't trust them at all. She's resting now and clearly is beat. Thanks for asking Susan! And please, a very big hug for Jack

Hugs to you and Misty from me, Carl & Sheila.

Oh, and Carl says, "Hey" to Wayne...he doesn't want him to feel left out! :wave

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

We'll keep you both in our thoughts. Give Misty a hug for us. Oh, and Wayne, would you give your momma a kiss for me and the Joisey Girls?

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Claudia, she must have gotten those telepathic "get better" thoughts Lydia was sending out. She appeared to be in deep concentration, so they must have been heavy duty. And of course, she included precious Wayne in those thoughts too.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

AHEM

Excuuuuuuuse me........if she should come & live with anyone. it should be me...the "Cushings Queen"! :lol

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Trolley (Figsiza Trollyn)

Nevada 1992-2008...always in my heart

AHEM

Excuuuuuuuse me........if she should come & live with anyone. it should be me...the "Cushings Queen"! :lol

And you are not joking!! Carol has been a HUGE help to Misty and I, both with her knowledge,insight, experience and compassion. I will never be able to thank you enough! And I have to believe that with the help we have received here and the support, we will get through this

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

Is that beautiful baby back home yet?

She is Judy, thank you. We got lucky because Misty only had to stay for 2 hours.Tomorrow we'll have the results of the stimulation test and then on Thursday we'll start the drug again at a lower dose. I couldn't talk to the vet today because he's in surgery all day but I left a message for him so when he calls me tomorrow am, he'll know that I want to be sure we start with a MUCH lower dose to avoid a crisis again.I do not want Misty crashing again and then having to take her to the e-vet.Going slower will be more expensive I know but I would rather the expense than having her crash because we're moving too quickly at higher doses

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Makes good sense.

COntinued prayers.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

AHEM

And you are not joking!! Carol has been a HUGE help to Misty and I, both with her knowledge,insight, experience and compassion. I will never be able to thank you enough! And I have to believe that with the help we have received here and the support, we will get through this

Hey if ya'll are gonna fuss over her, then I'm going to sneak in & take her home in my big purse! :hehe

:lol

AHEM

Just part of the job of doing good deeds in sweet Nevada's name! :wub:

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Trolley (Figsiza Trollyn)

Nevada 1992-2008...always in my heart

How's our girl doing today? She's been on my mind.

Misty didn't want to eat this morning, very unusual for a Cushing's dog. I'm still waiting for the vet's call and getting more and more irritated as time marches on.Despite not wanting to eat, she sure chowed down some marshmellows :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg