Any Experience With Cushings?

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She will be fine, she will be fine, she will be fine...

White healing lights and prayers for Misty and hugs for mom.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest greydogluvr

Glad to hear that Misty's levels all came out where they should. She is always on my mind. I am so glad that her treatment is moving in the right direction. Please take care of yourself and get some rest.... if you can. Hugs and kisses to Misty

Guest p51crazyhorse

how is my sweet Misty doing this morning? did she get her mooshies yet? there are rules you know :rules

give her some muzzle kisses for me, those are my boys' favorite! Just remember Misty, we shop at Sams'...... they sell mooshies there in GIANT bags!!!!! ;) that bus ticket is waiting!!!

Love ya sweetie, And Claudia too :)

How are things today?

So far, so good. No signs yet of any crisis. Scary morning because Misty has decided she now doesn't want to eat in the mornings, and she can't take these meds if she doesn't eat. So...this morning I had to put ice cream in with her food and she decided that was okay and she ate. She is something else this girl!! Thanks for asking Amber and a huge hug to da Soul Man

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Glad she's okay today. Will she eat canned pumpkin or flavored yogurt in the morning? Might be just enough to coat her stomach?

She does get vanilla yogurt with her food, they all do. But I've never tried pumpkin. What I have to do is at 5:30 I give her Pepcid and then feed her at 6 with the meds. The ice cream worked this morning but I'll try the pumpkin as well. Thank you Carolyn

Hope everything is still ok tonight. Chance sending a big :kiss2 to his furebber lub.

So far, still good, thank you Donna. And a HUGE kiss for her furebber lub Chance

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

Ice cream: Cheap.

Pupper eating: Priceless.

Oodles of hugs for you and your girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Happy to hear that so far she is doing good, a little ice cream is good for any precious girl to eat. :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Ice cream: Cheap.

Pupper eating: Priceless.

Oodles of hugs for you and your girlie.

Very true!! The problem with Misty is that I'll stand on my head to get her eat and she so knows it :lol Don't know who spoiled her but somebody did

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Don't know who spoiled her but somebody did

hmmmmmmm yes I wonder...... :rolleyes:

How is she this morning?

:lol She is very full of herself this morning and ready for Texas

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Full of herself is also priceless! :P:wub:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:lol She is very full of herself this morning and ready for Texas

Now THAT'S funny! I can just imagine the princess on her tuffet!

I'm so glad to hear she's doing well, other than giving you the business, she's tolerating the medication well...for two days!!!!

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014