Emmy Aka Live It Up Drive

TheFullHouse

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry!!! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1 Emmy was such a special and beautiful girl!!! :sad1 :sad1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Judy, Mike and the Jilly fully house gang, I am so sorry to hear of Emmy's passing. She was loved by you all and by all of us here on greytalk. Godspeed Emmy and run free at the bridge.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest PhillyPups

Judy, Mike and Kevin,

I am so ripped with the loss of Emmy, it is like I lost one of my own. I do have to remember the gift that Emmy gave you of her 10th birthday party and her last days were wonderful. I will always think of Emmy enjoying her cheesecake. I think The Queen had a lot of cloud basketballs ready and waiting for Emmy, whenever I see a round cloud I will know Emmy is carrying one of her beloved basketballs

Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and I am sending a :bighug

Run with the angels sweet Emmy, you are with some of the very best there are.

OH No! I did not want to see this post.

I'm so sorry Judy, Mike and the whole crew. Emmy is a very special girl. :weep

Emmy, be a good girl at the bridge and keep your eye on your brothers and sisters, especially Andy who will need you to guide him. :grouphug

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest LUVMYBABIES

:brokenheart My heart is broken to hear of Emmy's passing. But I too believe she is at the bridge with eyes that can see all the beauty there and the ability to once again run freely.

:bighug:f_pink

Guest GriffinsMom

My deepest condolences on the loss of your wonderful girl. I am so sorry that after facing such adversity and making such a remarkable recovery that Emmy scummed to her illness. My sympathy to your family and to Andy. Run whole and free at the Bridge dear Emmy.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red