Emmy Aka Live It Up Drive

TheFullHouse

I'm stunned and so sad to hear this about your beautiful Emmy. :weep

I'm so sorry you couldn't be there when she passed, but she knew how much you loved her.

Emmy and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

:bighug and extra hugs to sweet Andy.

:gh_run:f_pink:gh_run

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no :ohno:cry1 Only just seeing this... :weep

Judy, I'm so, so sorry. :(:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

:f_white

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest how888

Oh no!!! Judy, I am so sorry. I had been on vacation and just got on here after almost 2 weeks. I am stunned. I can't even type through the tears. Godspeed sweet angel, over that rainbow.....

Guest greytfulhounds

I am so very sorry for your loss. :cry1:bighug Run free beautiful Emmy! Watch over Andy and the rest of your family from the Bridge.....they will need you angel girl. :angelwings

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

Guest Vinnie

We were just so sorry to see this post, my dh called me at work to let me know and we were at just such a loss of words knowing what you must be going through. And poor Andy too. All the wonderful stories that you have shared about Emmy and your pack and the wonderful pictures like in your original post here - they have always brought a smile not just to our faces but our hearts as well. Through your joy we felt as if we knew her and it is with that love that she finds her way across The Bridge to be whole and play again. Keeping you in our thoughts and sending hugs to you all and scritches to your pack. Run free sweet Emmy, make sure you look up our Angel puppy Vinnie as he could use being kept in line. Don't forget to send a sign to Mom too.

I'm so sorry. I hope Emmy and Dee are there for each other as they cross together. At least they're not alone, so many who went before them are there for them.

Remembering the games we used to play: Games We Used to Play: A Hop, Skip and Jump Down Memory Lane

Oscar (Answer to Chevy): 8/23/02-8/13/07 & Dee (Cee Bar Denise): 12/23/98-8/28/08.

Order your own copy of Oscar's Diaries: Life as a Retired Greyhound

I am sorry. Run free sweet Emmy and have fun with those basketballs....just remember to share with all the other Greys.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Oh, Judy and Mike... I don't know what to say.

I'm crying here at work for your loss -- it's our loss in some little way, too. Thank you so much for sharing Emmy with us! She was a special, nutty girl and we'll all miss her greatly.

Please give Andy scritches for me, as I know he'll be missing his dear sister.

My heart is with you.

Guest IndysDad

I'm so verry sorry, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayerss.

Godspeed Emmy, I know you were met by a cast of all stars

Sweet dreams till you see your Mom and Dad again.