Emmy Aka Live It Up Drive

TheFullHouse

Guest Winterwish

Sending my deepest condolences to you Judy and Mike,and gentle scritches to Andy,and all your pups. :grouphug

Run,play and fly free dear Emmy. :candle:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink:candle

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charmsmom

Awww....damn. Judy, I'm so sorry. Very few hounds have brought me to tears with their leaving, but this is one that just tore me apart when I saw the name! Her suffering is over and she knows how much you loved her and wanted to be with her. That peace you felt wasn't her leaving YOU...it was her leaving her pain behind and joining you in spirit.

Either way, it stinks and my heart is breaking right along with you...

Godspeed, sweet Emmy... :gh_run2:brokenheart:cry1

There are no words. I am so sorry. :weep :weep

Godspeed you beautiful girl.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

My heart is broken for you, Judy and Mike. I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Goodbye beautiful beautiful Emmy... I was blessed and utterly charmed to have met you.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Guest greydogluvr

I am so, so sorry. My heart aches as I read your wonderful tribute. I try to stay away from this sub topic because I hate to know that someone else is experiencing such pain. What a special girl. There is nothing like the love of a first grey. The sense of peace you felt is one I well know. It is her way of letting you know that she is just fine. Run free sweet girl and may there be a basketball of every color of the rainbow for you at the bridge. Big hugs to all and especially sweet Andy.

:grouphug:f_pink

I am so sorry :grouphug My thoughts and prayers are with you :gh_run

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Oh no... :weep My heart is breaking as you deal with the sudden loss of your precious girlie. :brokenheart She was, indeed, a very special soul, whose work here on earth was complete. Godspeed, sweet Emmy... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry. Godspeed sweet Emmy.

Lynn mom to:Roper(Roper is Here),Josie the Australian Cattle Dog mix, Lacey the Corgi mix, Allie the cat and 2 skin kids and at the bridge Bailey (AA's Bailey), Snickers(Jax Snickers) , Sabrina the Collie and Sadie the Border Collie mix.

:weep:weep Oh Judy I am so very very sorry, As you know both Emmy and Andy affected me in a special way, Just today I got their framed picture and put in on my wall, Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful babies with me.

:grouphug:grouphug to you and Andy.

Run free sweet Emmy :gh_run

Thank you everyone. Your words of comfort mean more to us than we can express. I was going though some old photo's tonight and came across this picture. I hope this is how our baby spends her days at the bridge until we can all be together again.

4738DSC01566_1280_x_960_.jpg

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee