Emmy Aka Live It Up Drive

TheFullHouse

Emmy was the bravest greygirl I ever read about; her success at learning to live without her sight was so amazing. I will really miss reading about her, and I know your whole household must miss her so much.

Godspeed, and free clear vision across the Bridge, sweet girl :grouphug

Jennifer

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest poopsie1

I just now read this from the beginning - everytime I tried I started to cry. I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your precious Emmy. Run free, sweet baby girl, you'll be missed so much. f_yellowf_yellow

Guest IrskasMom

ohhhh Judy ..... I had No Idea until just now. I am so terribly sorry for the Loss of your sweet Emmy . No Words can console

you only in Time ,it will get easyier to talk about it. I am so sorry. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:f_pink

Guest ArtysPeople

Judy and Mike, I have been traveling and offline for most of week, so only saw your signature just now and realized what must have happened. I literally have tears in my eyes for you. I am so, so sorry for your loss; even with all that was going on with her, I really thought that with her spirit and your courage, Emmy was going to pull through and rehabilitate. Thank you for posting the additional picture of her happy with her basketball; that is how I would like to remember her, too. She was a very special dog, and the holes she is leaving behind in your hearts and in your pack must be enormous.

:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow:f_white:f_pink

Guest 2Brindles

I just saw the sad news this morning. Emmy fought bravely and gallantly. I am so sorry for your family's loss.

Run sighted and pain free sweet Emmy :gh_run:f_red:gh_run

Edited by 2Brindles

I've not been on the forum for several days so I'm just now seeing this. I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest greytexplorer
I'm sorry. I missed this and only learned of Emmy's passing reading another thread. I had such hopes.

same here :cry1

Judy, Mike, and Kevin, I send my heartfelt sympathy to you.

I know your sadness is so deep.

Hugs for a better tomorrow,

~Pat

f_yellow

Sorry, only just saw poor Emmy lost her fight. I'm speechless, can't find the words, really thought she'd pull through. A lost treasure. Sending our deepest sympathy out to you......

Edited by crazygang

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I am so so so so sorry for your loss of Emmy.

She knows how much you loved her and did everything in your power to help her.

I know she is smiling down upon you thanking you for giving her a wonderful life.

Godspeed Emmy.

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

Judy and Mike,

I am so sorry to hear of Emmy's passing. I know how special she is to you. I hope Andy understands that she just couldn't go on. Please know I am holding all of you in my heart.

Patti