Emmy Aka Live It Up Drive

TheFullHouse

I am shocked to see this. I am so sorry. We all know how much this special girl was loved.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Judy. I'm so sorry :cry1

Beyond The Rainbow

As much as I loved the life we had and all the times we played,

I was so very tired and knew my time on earth would fade.

I saw a wondrous image then of a place that's trouble-free

Where all of us can meet again to spend eternity.

I saw the most beautiful Rainbow, and on the other side

Were meadows rich and beautiful -- lush and green and wide!

And running through the meadows as far as the eye could see

Were animals of every sort as healthy as could be!

My own tired, failing body was fresh and healed and new

And I wanted to go run with them, but I had something left to do.

I needed to reach out to you, to tell you I'm alright

That this place is truly wonderful, then a bright Glow pierced the night.

'Twas the Glow of many Candles shining bright and strong and bold

And I knew then that it held your love in its brilliant shades of gold.

For although we may not be together in the way we used to be,

We are still connected by a cord no eye can see.

So whenever you need to find me, we're never far apart

If you look beyond the Rainbow and listen with your heart.

cg - 1995

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I'm so sorry. My deepest sympathy to you and kisses for Andy who will miss his sister.

I am so sorry for your loss of Emmy. I wish all of you & especially Andy, peace. Run free & Godspeed Emmy! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest gottaluvgreysindy
:cry1 I'm sorry for your loss. What a trooper that girl was and now knowing she is at peace and whole again is a relief I'm sure. :grouphug for you and the entire household that I know will miss her like crazy. God Bless

Judy, I am so very sorry. I wish I could give you a big hug today. Emmy knows how much you loved her and she will be with you.

:grouphug

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest greytkidsmom

Thank you for sharing Emmy's journey with us. It was easy to tell how much you and her greyhound siblings loved her. I am so sorry for your loss.

Guest DoofBert

Judy, MIke and Kevin.....

Like everyone else, I had to take a double look when I read the topic title. Sadly, the angels wanted sweet Emmy with them. But, if you listen closely and pay close attention to your heart, I'm sure Emmy will let you know she's with you. (I know Sir D reminds me all the time).....

Give hugs to all, especially Andy. He'll miss his Emmy.

Jayne, Tim and the Pocono Black Pack

So incredibly sad to read this--my condolences to her entire family (2-and 4-footeds). Special good thoughts to Andy who will need lots of support.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I am s terribly sorry. I logged in to read your blog and saw this. my heart and thoughts are with you. Your story, your bravery for your girl, has touched a lot of hearts. We cry with you.

Missing Zola, my hero and my heart; and Brin, my baby dog, my wisp of love.

OH, after reading all about her, and "getting to know her" I am so sorry for this loss. You and your family have taught us so much about greyhound love between both humans and other greyhounds.

Many prayers for your pack as your mourn her loss

(big hugs to Andy)

Amy and Tim in Beverly, MA, with Chase and Always missing Kingsley (Drama King) and Ruby (KB's Bee Bopper).

Guest BlackandBrindle

Mike and Judy,

I have no words to express how profoundly sad I am at the passing of sweet Emmy. I followed her story with you, rooting her on and admiring her courage and spirit.

I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

We are sending prayers of peace and comfort for you and all who loved this special girl. :grouphug

Oh, no. I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Emmy. My heart sank when I saw her name in Remembrance. She was a beautiful girl and reading about her was such an inspiration for all of us...

I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Please give Andy an extra kiss from me.

:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Oh no, I am sitting here crying for you Judy and Mike and Andy. She had the happiest life and most loving family a hound could ever wish for.

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}

She can see clearly now, but I'm half-blinded by tears.

f_yellow

Everyone else has said it better, but that doesn't make it any less true. My heart aches with yours, but I'm so glad that Emmy had you in her life. Godspeed, littlel girl. Run fast and free, and send your earth-family a rainbow or two.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)