No More Chemo For Hershey - Update July 19th

Guest HersheysMom

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KRKWMU

Hershey fought so hard...and so did you and your family. I'm so very sorry that he's gone. We'll be thinking about you. :grouphug

I am so sorry for your loss. Take comfort in knowing your sweet boy is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

:cry1 :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest LadyChester

I have been watching for an update and am so very sorry to hear this news. You did everything possible for Hershey and it is clear how much he was loved. He went to the bridge with you at his side, which is the ultimate gift we can give our beloved pets. :grouphug Godspeed, Hershey :f_white

Guest Carla

Dear Carolyn, John & Sonie,

The tears are flowing for your greyt loss. Please accept my sincere heartfelt condolences. Having to say goodbye to one of our precious fur kids is the hardest thing in life we have to do.

Hershey is free of pain and running at the Rainbow Bridge. I know he is smiling down upon you thanking you for all you did for him.

Hopefully your tears of sadness will soon be replaced with tears of joy as you remember all the wonderful times you had with Hershey.

All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Godspeed Brave Hershey, you are terribly missed.

:f_red:f_red:gh_run2:f_red:f_red

Many hugs from your friend Carla

Edited by Carla

Guest 2Brindles

I am deeply sorry for your loss. Run pain free and with joy sweet Hershey. Your mama and all those who loved you will meet you someday at the Bridge.

f_yellow:gh_runf_yellow

I'm so very sorry it was time for Hershey to go. :cry1 Thankfully he was home and surrounded by his loving family. Will watch for your tribute to your best boy. Godspeed, precious one... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so sorry you've lost your precious Hershey. You both tried so hard.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:cry1 :cry1 I'm so sorry you lost Hershey.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I'm so sorry :(

Sleep tight dear Hershey :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

How utterly heartbreaking. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Hershey. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project