Snowy

Guest Heehoo

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover

oh no :weep Hilda, I am so sorry!! :grouphug I too had to look twice, I can't believe it. Precious Snowy :beatheart I just don't know what to say.......I don't think there are words......

Godspeed Precious Baby Girl :f_pink

Edited by vahoundlover

Guest Snowy8

Thank you all so much, this has been a very difficult time. Its ironic, I thought about Buzz this morning as we were riding to the vet.

She laid on the front seat of the car, I had brought along some treats for her...she'd eat one, look out the car window, then lay her head back down. Dr. B gave her a Bil Jac & she poked it a couple of times, then daintfully, ate it.

I know so many hounds, horses, cats, people greeted her as she crossed the bridge...I'm sure there was a huge fluffy futon waiting for her.

She's going to be buried next to Pegasus tonight, not far from Dear & BuyCut. :beatheart

OMG- I did not expect to see this, my heart just sank to my feet.

I am so sorry. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

There are no words...... Rest in peace, sweet Snowy. You are so very, very loved and will be missed.

I'm so sorry, Hilda.

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Farewell Snowy!

Hilda, no matter how long they are with us in body, they are always with us in spirit. Remember her, hold her close and she will speak to you.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Oh Hilda!

:bighug :bighug :bighug

I'm so sorry. I couldn't believe it when I saw her name. :(

As you say, she's now free of all those physical restraints and is lighter than air. I hope you can take some comfort in the days to come in the joy and love you shared in the nine years you had together.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

I am so sorry.

:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink

Donna

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Oh Hilda, I'm so sorry for your loss. :bighug I so enjoyed your stories and pics of your beautiful girlie. She's in the best of company now at the Bridge. :beatheart Godspeed, sweet Snowy... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.