Snowy

Guest Heehoo

I'm just seeing this... :cry1

I'm so sorry for your loss, Hilda. You've had rough year of it so far. Best wishes for peace and healing :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved companion.

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

Guest Javagirl

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this. There's no more pain for her, only freedom and joy. Much love to you and your family.

Kristyn

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry to hear Snowy had to leave your side....but she's still in your heart and will watch over you always.

Hugs.....

What a beautiful girl she was, and how you loved each other. I'm so sorry you lost your precious Snowy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Vinnie

Run pain free sweet Snowy. We are so sorry, you have lost so much in this past year and we know it cannot be easy for you. I just happened to see your siggy on a new post and came looking for this thread. Seeing a post from Snowy & the gang always warms our hearts so now its our turn to help warm your heart. Sending many hugs your way during this very painful time. The Bridge has a wonderful new angel, perhaps to help little Sasha as she joins the Bridge crew too. Snowy was always good at guiding and teaching the new ones. And we always loved the Snowy stories. She knows how very loved she was and I am sure she knows how very hard it was for you to let her go, and I am sure she will send you a sign soon. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Guest SabrinaInDE

I'm so sorry :( Thank you so much for giving her a wonderful life, and knowing when to let go, no matter how hard it was. She is running pain free now.

Guest Snowy8

Isn't it funny how little things make them so happy. One of Snowy's favorite things to do was go in the garage & poke around.

So today, being Jack's birthday, when I got home from church & the grocery store, I left the inside garage door open, went thru the laundry room & when I opened the door, there they stood waiting for the momma. I said Ya'll come on, and they went by me to go look in the garage. I let Gogh out of his crate & he took off after them. I know she was right there with them....

This is something she learned a year & a 1/2 ago when I had knee replacement #1. When Hurricane came over to do turn out in the afternoons, if it was raining...he'd let them in thru the garage & let them poke around until they dried their own feet off on the concrete floor. Snowy never forgot that....she was with out a doubt, the nosiest dog I have ever had. Up until her stroke, she could still counter surf & turn the garbage over....I suspect she's doing that up there at the bridge too. :beatheart

Guest Snowy8

:beatheart

It's raining, how was I supposed to know we were having a storm this afternoon, Snowy's not here to tell me & to supervise it. Banker is a thunder pupppy too, but he just goes in the closet & deals with it. She always paced the floor, poked me a couple of times, walked the floor some more & lately, stood there & shook.

Guest Snowy8

I didn't go out & look to see if there was a rainbow....I don't remember if the sun came out afterwards, it was a really bad storm though. You're right Dee, there's no sadness or fear where she is now.