Snowy

Guest Heehoo

Guest LisaLuvsGreys

I am so sorry to hear about Snowy! My heart is with you! Big Hugs! Thank you for your words of support too! They were very helpful! Thank you Hilda! God Bless!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

What a greyt mom you are for letting her go be with those waiting for her. Run free sweet girl.

:cry1f_yellow I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. :grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Spiff

:f_white :f_white :f_white

I'm so sorry to hear about Snowy. I know that day for Spiff is in the not-too-distant future. He too is just wearing out, getting tired and too old. I guess it is one of the hardest decisions to make, but also one of the most loving to decide when it is time.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Guest mdituro

Hilda,

I am just reading your post today. I was so very sorry to read of Snowy's leaving for the Bridge but she's no longer in pain and she's sent you your butterfly so you'll know that she arrived safely. You will be in my thoughts & prayers.

Run Free, sweet Snowy. :gh_run

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

I was off GT while I was grieving for my Darius. I am sorry to see this too, she a beauty in heaven and she thanks you for letting her go. I feel your pain, seeing them try so hard to get around in their old age. Hugs to you :f_red:grouphug

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Guest Snowy8

Thank you everyone for your loving words, support...it means so much to have people who truly understand.

Its a very hard decision to make, but she helped me thru it. She was so peaceful...so beautiful. She just laid her head down after her sleepy shot & sighed. The whole experience was very peaceful, very intimate....just me Snowy & Gerald...no interruptions....and they put her on a fluffy fluffy comforter & she looked like she was already on a cloud.

She was so cute with the treats...she would break them into little bites, then eat one bite at a time...it was just a precious moment in time.

:beatheart

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

:f_red Snowy, our very first GT "crush" you will never be forgotten and will remain in our hearts forever. You are young once again and free from any pain. And I imagine you will have a very special job to do. And be sure to visit your mom from time to time as I am sure you will.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Hilda,

I'm not sure how I missed this (although I do tend to avoid Remembrance). My deepest sympaythy. Run free and whole, Snowy.

Marc and the Joisey Girls

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Claudia, she has sent me 2 yellow butterflies.

Oh, leave it to that little lady.How cool is that. I will never forget the story about Flecka and the butterflies. I think it takes a very special connection with them to have things like that happen. Thank you for telling me that. Snowy is OKAY

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

Oh, leave it to that little lady.How cool is that. I will never forget the story about Flecka and the butterflies. I think it takes a very special connection with them to have things like that happen. Thank you for telling me that. Snowy is OKAY

Ask Hilda about me - I also saw 2 yellow butter flies and let Hilda know and Saturday I saw a pale yellow one with black markings

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Ask Hilda about me - I also saw 2 yellow butter flies and let Hilda know and Saturday I saw a pale yellow one with black markings

Oh now you HAVE to tell me!! What is it with butterflies? I know the significance with Flecka.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Oh now you HAVE to tell me!! What is it with butterflies? I know the significance with Flecka.

You will have to ask Hilda to tell you the full story

Okay, but you're killing me here!!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Ask Hilda about the Thunder Coat also, the fan, etc.

Ask Hilda about the Thunder Coat also, the fan, etc.

:headwall

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Guest Snowy8

Claudia I sent you a PM...but briefly for others....when Pegasus died 2 years ago, he was a red brindle (orange/black)...about 2 weeks after he died...he sent me monarch butterflies, which are orange/black. I had read that butterflies are signs from your lost loved one that they are okay, just like some people receive a rainbow. So Thursday when Snowy died, Beryl was outside & a pale yellow butterfly came by. The next afternon, around lunch time, I saw one & then this passed Friday on my way home I saw one.

I thought it was unique that Beryl saw one that was pale yellow...Snowy was a true fawn which is a pale yellow/fawn...with black edges...I found an old picture of Snowy & she had a little black on the edges of her ears & around her face...(I'm typing w/out my glasses on). Beryl did not know this. And Beryl lives far away from me...and I had only briefly shared the story about the monarch butterflies.

Back in March when Snowy had her 2nd stroke, Beryl sent Snowy a coat & she sent me a fan...in the shape of a butterfly.

Edited by Snowy8