Scooter Has Cancer

Jennifer

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jennifer, I can barely type this response after reading the news, I can only imagine how you're feeling tonight. My heart goes out to both you and Scooter this evening, and my prayers. I do believe in the power of prayer and that cancer does not always have its way.

I hope you feel a tremendous sense of comfort in knowing there are so many of us here sending prayers and positive thoughts your way this evening.

Take care :grouphug

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Nooo, not the Scooterman :(

I'm really sorry to hear it Jenn :(:grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest argolola

I am crying as I read your post. Please know that I will be praying for both you and Scooter. Don't give up hope. He needs you to be strong.

We are here for you. Please do contact Dr. Cuoto.

God bless.

Guest goodtimekid

There are no words to express how very sorry I am. I wish there were something we all could do for you. It's these times when we all feel so helpless. I prayed through the night for you and Scooter. Be strong. :bighug

I will be praying for you and for Scooter. So sorry to hear this.

Lynn mom to:Roper(Roper is Here),Josie the Australian Cattle Dog mix, Lacey the Corgi mix, Allie the cat and 2 skin kids and at the bridge Bailey (AA's Bailey), Snickers(Jax Snickers) , Sabrina the Collie and Sadie the Border Collie mix.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

I'm so sorry to hear this. I have always loved your posts on Scooter.

Maybe Dr. Couto can provide some other options keeping Scooter's overall health in mind.

gallery_24215_3397_4722.jpg

Carolina (R and A Carolina) & Rebel (FA Ready).
At the bridge: Kira (Driven by Energy) 7/19/97 - 6/17/04 & Jake (Jumpstart Dude) 9/12/00 - 1/24/15