Scooter Has Cancer

Jennifer

I know word has been spreading like wild fire so I will confirm it now. Yes. The xrays show that Scooter has cancer. :cry1 My mind is still trying to wrap around the concept that it's actually happening. No matter how much we prepare ourselves in our minds knowing that our Greys will likely leave us due to this disease, it doesn't cushion the blow when you hear the words that it's your hound that is effected. It seems especially harsh since we are here a month after the eye surgery.

Thank you all for all of your thoughts and prayers. There are no words to express how grateful I am for all of them. I know Scooter is just one of many hounds going through health difficulties right now. All of the hounds here on GreyTalk are truly blessed to have such wonderful people looking after them.

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennifer, been thinking of you both since I got the call a few hours ago. You know we are all here for you and will do anything we can.

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Oh no... :( What kind of cancer? Sending lots of prayers and light to your baby boy, and hugs to you. :hope:candle

:bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Oh Jennifer - my heart cries for you and poor Scootie. I wish I could give you a big hug in person. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

I'm so sorry Jennifer.

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

I don't know you but have been following the updates on Scooter and wanted to let you know that I am thinking of the two of you. :grouphug

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

:cry1 My heart is aching for you. Please...please contact Dr. Couto. I just can't stand this...so many of our babes are so sick. So unfair...so hard...so heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Never give up...We HAVE to have hope. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I was hoping it was something else. You have my prayers, healing thoughts and support. :grouphug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Jennifer Im so sorry to hear this, if theres anything I can do let me know :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle