Scooter Has Cancer

Jennifer

I'm sorry Jennifer. Unfortunately I know exactly how you feel. :(

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart sank when I opened greytalk and read your topic title. You and Scooter are in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest jettcricket

Sh*t.....not what anyone wanted to hear. :( I'm so sorry Jennifier...it's so unfair. I've been down that road too. Sending you warm thoughts and hugs from Jersey. :grouphug

I'm so sorry to hear this, not what I was hoping for.....I too have been there, I hope there are some treatment options available for him.

Hugs and prayers.....

I didn't leave my cell phone in the refridgerator today <_< so call me when you need to :)

Try to rest if you can and snuggle up with Scooterman!!!!

Love ya man!!! :grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest PhillyPups

:bighug Jennifer my heart and prayers are with you. One thing I am very GREYTFUL for is taking The Divine Ms. SugarBear to GIG shortly after her diagnosis, I can still see her standing with her head out the back window of the SUV holding court, and demanding attention with her eyes to all she would want to meet. She thoroughly enjoyed her day, and I did it with her comfort in mind.

My heart is breaking with yours. :kiss2

If you need to talk, let me know, I have traveled that journey and will walk this one with you if you need. :bighug

!@#%@

I am so sorry.

JFB you know I love you and Scooty pants :grouphug

I can't think of anything to say, I know unusual for me, so I will do what us ABT chicks do when words fail us, pass out hugs and rum shots.

:grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Jennifer, I hope you and Scootie were able to get a little rest last night. I was so so so sorry to hear the news. I've been thinking about you and your beautiful Scooterman non-stop. :cry1

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

I am so sorry Jennifer. We'll add Scooter's name to the list of "survivors" we're walking for on October 20th.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image