Scooter Has Cancer

Jennifer

hmmmmmmmm :unsure I'm thinking I know what this thread needs... :colgate Yep that's it!!!!! a big ol' hug!!!

:grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmmmmm :unsure I'm thinking I know what this thread needs... :colgate Yep that's it!!!!! a big ol' hug!!!

:grouphug

Hey-did someone say hug???

grouphugg.gif

that's my specialty!

Thinking about you Jen....

Edited by HarleighHdMom

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

With renovations and my internet being down, I'm just seeing this for the first time. :(

Jennifer, your wonderful posts about Scooter and (Johnny!) were what introduced me to Greytalk years ago. :P:colgate

I am very sorry you are facing this dreaded disease, but pray that the future holds many more happy times with your Scooter Man. :ghplaybow:hope:hope:hope

OMG, I am just sick over this. Hugs to you and the gentle Scooterman. If you need anything please just ask.

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}

Guest twofinegreys

Jennifer! I am so sorry to hear about Scooter - comforting thoughts coming from Ms Mica and Mr Arrow and me of course. Take care of each other and share lots of hugs and smooches. :candle

It has been a few days since I've been on GT and I've been thinking about Scooter, my heart sank and my eyes filled with tears when I saw the thread. I'm so sorry please give him a big hug from our gang over here. We will be rooting for him.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Did someone say a big hug???? Well here you go, lots of them. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I'm so sorry, Jennifer. I am praying for you and for that sweet and beautiful dog.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I'm glad it was beautiful today so Scooter got to lay in the sunshine and look out the window :)

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Hi Jennifer---I've been away for a week and am just seeing this now :cry1

I am so, so very sorry to hear this news. Know that Scooter has lots of healing thoughts from me... and sending you loads of :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug 's

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers