Lacey Laine

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patricia, I'm so sorry that you are facing this new worry for your wonderful girl. Sending prayers for you and for Lacey Laine.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Patti :grouphug I will keep you all in my prayers :hope

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

just seeing this now! :( :( :(

sending many, many prayers for Lacey! :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Patricia, I'm just seeing this now... :cry1

:grouphug 's to you, and lots of healing thoughts and prayers to your beautiful Lacey Laine :candle

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Just checking for an update!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest adriahna

I hope so much that Lacey Laine is doing okay. Gentle hugs and prayers for the your sweet girl.

Edited by adriahna

patti, i just saw this. you, lacey laine and fred are all in my thoughts :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. I feel as though I am in a fog...and moving in slow motion. I did not sleep last night...during the day I am so busy taking care of Fred and of course the puppers and I don't have time to sit and dwell on how sad our life is now. But at night I just can't turn off my brain and tune things out. I have not been sleeping well since the 1st of May when Fred was diagnosed with brain cancer. Now our poor little LaceyLaine.

Right now she does not seem to know that she is sick. She is her silly self...and in fact breakfast was delayed this morning as she was running with the wind on first turn out this morning. :rolleyes: Her weight is down a couple of pounds. Her neck is huge and I think it is making it difficult for her to eat. She is very eager to eat...runs into the kitchen...does her little "cry cry" as we call it...and jumps up all the way to her feeding table nipping me all the way as usual...then she takes one bite and stops eating. I am not sure if her neck hurts...or if the swelling makes it hard for her to eat...I pray for a miracle that it's a bad tooth (her teeth have always been so bad) 23 extractions when she first came to us...or I pray that it is a bad sore throat/infection. I know I am grasping at straws here...I have read the literature and nodes to this magnitude and at her age usually means Lymphoma. On the 22nd of October we would have been 3 years cancer free. :( The waiting is just so hard...and we are waiting on the results of Fred's MRI's that were done last Friday and now LaceyLaine's path report. Dr. Beth said many times a needle aspirate does not give us the answers we need...in that event they will have to do an open biopsy.

The story of Ivan gives me hope...bless his heart...kiss him for us. I do feel somewhat relieved at the fact that Dr. Couto may be able to help us. I just worry how I will get her there with Fred being so sick. Anyway...after we left the vet yesterday I took Lacey to Petco to select a new toy and we took a nice long walk...just Lacey and Mommy. I have not cried in front of her...I have not cried in front of Fred...when I can't hold it any longer I take a quick walk around the yard and spend a few minutes to myself so I can let it out. Thank you again for the prayers and your love and concern. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh dear heart :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren