• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending prayers and good thoughts!

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Sending prayers to your sweet girl. :candle:hope

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Thinking of you all. Hang in there Patti.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Has anyone heard from Patti? I too am worried about Lacey Laine.

I had an email from her earlier today.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Sending prayers for Lacey Laine. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest meandmygreys
Oh, Patti, I just got back on Greytalk! NO! Lacey Laine, you R in my prayers along with Luckylou's. I pray: Dear Lord, this woman has been in times of trouble health wise, along with her hubby - Fred. However, now, it's one of their 4-legger pups - Lacey Laine, please dear Lord, help Lacey, don't let Patti; Fred loose Lacey. I know, I owe you one, but I've known Patti for a couple of years now, just from online; I feel like I've known her personally in person. Please, Lacey, get better, you are in my thoughts, words, deeds, prayers go out to all involved. Patti, hang in there! It's your friend, Mary. Let us know how Lacey fairs, keep this thread open for us. AMEN! You've done so much; life takes a turn on you, I pray for you and Your health also. Good luck with your grey, God is with her.

AMEN

and amen

And again...........Sending prayers and hugs to you and yours. :grouphug:grouphug