Lacey Laine

I'm just now seeing this. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest argolola

Big, huge hugs to you Patti.

Let me share something. I was told I had lymphoma about 20 years ago. Turns out I have a condition that mimics the symptoms of lymphoma.

LaceyLaine is a strong little girl. Maybe it's nothing serious at all.

Try to get off and cry when you feel the need. Your GT family is here if you need anything at all.

I'm only just seeing this now. I'm so sorry for all you are having to go through :grouphug I'm sending all the best possible thoughts for Lacey Laine and for Fred and for you :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Sending many prayers and white healing light. :grouphug

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Guest kgildea

Sending :grouphug and lots of :hope

So many prayers coming from so many good people. Your story has resonated with an experience of my own. Know that I am with you. We all are...

:candle

Guest Winterwish

Sending hugs and hugs to you Patti! :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug I hope so much this has to do with an infection,maybe that's the case. We're thinking of you Patti,and Fred and the puppers too of course. :grouphug

Dear Patty, you cannot imagine how much I think about you and Fred and Lacey Lane...I send you many, many

good vibrations and hope with all my heart some miracle to happen...

Best wishes for you, Fred and your beloved Lacey Lane... :bighug:bighug

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Guest twilliams

Sometimes miracles do happen. I wish that for you and LaceyLaine. My boy Skipper is going thru chemo for lymphoma. His nodes have shrunk and his bloodwork is within acceptable ranges. I am new to the board, so I do not think I can IM anyone yet. If I can help or you need to talk please let me know.

Guest greygirls2

Tons of white light, prayers and positive thoughts flowing out to Lacey Laine and Fred. Patti.....you were such a big help to me with all your advice and wisdom when Tessa got so sick with the pancreatitis, I wish there were something I coud do for you. Hang in there and know you are in our thoughts. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Guest TriciasZoo

Oh Patti,

I'm sorry I'm just seeing this too. Sending prayers, thoughts and white light for you, Fred and Lacers. You're all close in my heart.

Trish

I'm so sorry to see this--prayers for Lacey Laine and her family

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Oh, geeze, Patty, you guys just aren't catching a break here. Hoping right along with you that it's nothing serious. :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

And for you and Fred: :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest IrskasMom

Patti ..... as someone else already said .... Miracles do happen . Continuous Prayers for your sweet LacyLaine .

Hugs to you and Fred . :bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug