Lacey Laine

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news! :yay:confetti:yay

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Knock on wood...it's like she had nothing done to her...feeling good...running and eating...Our little "Wonder Woman" :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Well....things aren't bad...but not as good. Last night LaceyLaine flat out refused her last meal. At 2:00am she did a HUGE poop and then ate 1/2 of her skipped meal. This morning she did eat her full breakfast but her heart wasn't in to it...very tired. This is day 3 after 2nd chemo. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

Keep breathing and give it a day or two. I have faith in Miss Lacey and in you....

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

More prayers coming for sweet Lacey Laine. :hope

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

She's just VERY tired. I have managed to get all of her meals down her "so far" today with much coaxing and hand feeding and tiny often meals. She is weak and tired. I know this is to be expected but I don't like it and I worry. They say these things happen 2-3 days after the chemo so we are right on target. She doesn't seem uncomfortable or painful...just TIRED.

Usethisone.jpg

:grouphug lots of hugs and love for you all.

I remember my Grandma going through Chemo, there was a cycle to up and down and the staff at the hospital were fantastic in helping to arrange chemo dates so that her up days co-encided with her 80th birthday celebrations.

fingers and paws crossed that shes soon on the up again and keeping you on your toes with her wild woman antics.

She's Baaaack! :P Doing yard zoomies...playing with her babies and feeling much better this morning! We are doing small feedings...1 cup every 2 1/2 hours and that seems to work MUCH better for our little Wild Woman! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg