Lacey Laine

I've only just seen this - I'm so sorry you have this to deal with as well as all the rest, but I'm sending my prayers for a miracle along with all the rest. Hopefully it is NOT lymphoma, or if it is, it will be treatable.

You are a strong person and you will get through this. You have a lot of friends here to send you hugs and prayers. :bighug:hope

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our best to you and Lacey and Fred.

Jerrie & Rich

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95- 3/21/07, Alexandra (Noble Mason)7/22/99-6/27/11, Tsar (Noble Pratt)7/22/99-11/25/10, Tully (Noble Tully) 7/22/99- 11-3-06, Sunny (Primary Buddy)6/7/08-3/16/12 Sasha ( Rooftop Silvey ), Screamer (Rooftop Screamer), Gil's Chico (Chico), JD Rip Tide (Remy), Gypsy ( Gypsy Dancer), Foxy (WTD Right Right)

Greyhound Alliance: www.greyhoundalliance.org

Sunburst Project: www.sunburstproject.org

Guest dwolfe711

Dear Patty and Fred - we have been away and I am just seeing your thread - we are so sorry to hear the news about Lacey - I remember when she came to you - about the same time we adopted our little Elaine at age 10 and then two weeks later she was diagnosed with osteo - she was given 6-8 weeks and ended up winning her battle for 10 months before leaving us. You have given Lacey so much and she has given back to you. I hope that you can get in touch with Dr. Cuoto and that he can help if the diagnosis is lymphoma. There have been some encouraging posts here about treating lymphoma. If that is what you are dealing with, I hope that Lacey's health will improve with treatment and she will be with you for a long time - our thoughts and prayers are with you all - we will pray for good test results for Fred and Lacey. You have all been through so much lately - you need some good news for a change. :grouphug

Donna (and Dave)

Wow...you plate is way too full for one person! :grouphug

I was successful in treating Rascal with chemo for Lymphoma. His symptoms were a bit different though. It was in his spleen and that was the most noticeable thing it effected. I am sure it was other places but not as obvious. I hope you have some options for Lacey Laine.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Every thing is just the same here...and we are still waiting. :( Thank you for all the prayers...and good thoughts coming our way. :grouphug

Taken yesterday morning...eating is becoming more difficult for her.

100_4248.jpg

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Lacey Laine is so beautiful and sweet in your photo from yesterday - I'm adding my prayers and good wishes to you and your family that you hear some positive news. I hope Lacey can start eating more comfortably soon. You have so much to worry about - hugs to you and Lacey. :bighug

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Oh dear....I'm just catching up after being out most the weekend. We will be saying many many prayers for Lacey Laine. :heart:hope:heart

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

Guest Redpack

People always say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I've wondered what was coming that I had to be so dam strong for...then I realized...this is it. Sending prayers. And I hope you feel some relief from all the tears that I know we are shedding for you.