Cassie Jo

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Guest wmlcml6

I am so so sorry to read this, Heather. I know how it feels to lose two heart dogs in a short amount of time, and basically is stinks! The girls are back together and I bet they are running around together already - pain free and happy. I bet they wish that you weren't so sad, but how can you not be?

If it weren't for your two absolutely gorgeous white girls, Chris might not have preadopted Icee, which started the whole FTH thing. I owe a lot to your girls. :beatheart

Thinking of you. ~Cathie~

Edited by wmlcml6

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart hurts for you tonight as you mourn Cassie's passing. Your tribute is very beautiful, and what a gift of years you've had with your precious girl. :grouphug :grouphug :f_pink :f_pink

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

What a beautiful tribute to a very special girl....

So sorry that 2007 has been such a rough year for you!! :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest Snowy8

Oh Heather...I am so sorry...good grief this is just awful. I am just so sorry. casandweenrun5hq.jpg

I am just so sorry, Hilda

:f_pink:gh_lay:brokenheart:gh_lay:f_pink

The sissies are together again... :candle

Edited by Snowy8

Guest K9_Lady

:f_red I am so very sorry on your loss of Cassie. She will continue to be at your side and forever in your Heart :paw:heart

Sending you a huge Hug from Chicago...

Edited by K9_Lady

Oh dear God, no. :( I was so hoping and praying your precious girlie would pull through. Heaven must have needed another special angel... :heart My heart hurts for you, Heather. Know that your pain is shared. :bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so very sorry. :( Run free and race the wind once more Angel Cassie. I can only begin to imagine the reunion at the Bridge today. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. My deepest sympathy. :grouphug:f_pink:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Heather ... :( I'm so sorry. You've had so much loss, but you've given so much and shared so much love. You're in shock now, but that freeze will thaw, and when it does, all that love will still be there.

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

I am so sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Cassie. I hope you and Weenie are having a good run in the long grass.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm so sorry you've lost your precious girl. So beautiful.....

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Effie

Heather, there is no doubt in my mind that my love, Linda, is sitting there on the bridge, feeding Weenie and Cassie and Maggie bacon...

Linda

I'm just so very very sorry.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so very sorry.

Run free, sweet Cassie Jo...........

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I truely was blessed to have my angels on earth and to be able to see them the way I know they are now in the heavens above.

casandweenrun5hq.jpg

I am so very sorry for your loss of Cassie, but you are right with the picture above, this is exactly what's going on at the rainbow bridge, of course the pack of running dogs is a bit larger so there are many more smiling pups together. It's obvious from your post what Cassie meant to you and it's also obvious how you talk about all your pups how very special they are. We are all so blessed to have our pups in our lives but it is never long enough. Heather I know your heart is shattered but it will get better. The above picture is one of my all time favorites here on GT it brings a huge smile to my face. Please know I am thinking of you during this time and sending healing prayers your way.

Godspeed beautiful Cassie, how you touched your momma's soul while you were with her.

Praying for all the missing greys!

I'm very sorry :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!