Cassie Jo

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heather, I'm so sorry for your loss of Cassie :f_white:f_white

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

Guest GracieMae

I'm so very sorry, I'm reading your story about your joyfilled time shared with Cassie with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. What a gorgeous girl!

~ Sometimes love hurts! :sad1

It was a sad day when I learned of Cassie's passing, I still can't believe it. I don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said except that you can take comfort knowing the girls are back together again running around and tearing up the bridge.

casandweenrun5hq.jpg

Guest how888

Heather, I got on here today and went straight to remembrance. When I saw Cassie I just start crying for you and Kevin. No words can describe how I feel for you right now. Just know we believe she is Somewhere Over That Big Beautiful Rainbow, just waiting for our one last meet n greet. This has been such a rough year for you with all your losses and just know we love you dearly.

Guest whatahound

Heather, I hope your tears quickly turn to smiles everytime you think about Cassie. I am so very sorry for your loss. I wish there was something that would make the pain go away.

:f_pink:f_pink

Heather, please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so very sorry.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious girl. I know you take comfort knowing she was greeted at the Bridge by Weenie and Dave.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

I'm very sorry. Cassie was indeed a beautiful girl.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Oh no! Just seeing this! I'm so sorry, Heather. You've had a tough year.... Take good care of yourself. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest TriciasZoo

Heather. I am so so sorry. You have been through so much this year. What a beautiful girl Cassie was. Sending my love, thoughts, and my prayers for your grieving heart. :cry1:bighug :bighug :f_red :f_red :f_red

Guest Baloos_Mom

I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug What a horrible year for you! Those two girls were absolutely gorgeous! I have always loved that picture of the two of them running and Dave and Cassie...my dd LOVED that one too. Run free sweet angels! :gh_run