Cassie Jo

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

I am so sorry for your loss of Cassie. That dreaded day when we must say goodbye always comes too soon and leaves a huge hole in our hearts. Your Cassie was a beautiful girl and the words you spoke of her in your tribute show how much you loved her. Cassie clearly adored you and I hope the memories of that love will help you to mend your broken heart.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry for you loss of Cassie. I too always picture your two beautiful girls when you post. They are together again now running free and watching over you and Kevin and keeping Dave company.

Guest nancer2k

Oh Heather, I've just now seen this and my heart dropped to the floor.

I know your beautiful pups are together now but it''s so hard to be left with a broken heart. I am crying with you. :f_white

Guest jeannejj

I am very sorry for your loss of Cassie. May the beautiful memories that fill your heart help to bring you comfort.

Run free, sweet Cassie.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow f_yellow

Edited by jeannejj

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

As sad as this post is, it made me smile to read of the bond you and Cassie shared. The silly antics you describe are one of many reasons these beautiful dogs bury themselves deep in our hearts, where they remain forever. Run free, sweet Cassie Jo. :angelwings

your tribute to sweet Cassie Jo was beautiful. May the heavens shine brighter because of Cassie Jo. I am sorry and pray for comfort and peace for you during this time.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest Winterwish

I am so,so sorry. Cassie Jo sounds adorable in her ways,thank you very much for writing such a loving tribute to your sweet girl. I especially loved reading how "...she would then wag her tail knowing that this was all fun and games for her momma..." ,a very precious bond,that. :heart:cry1:grouphug:grouphug

Sending my deepest condolences Heather,to you and your husband.

Run and play free sweet Cassie Jo ~ :candle:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink:candle

Edited by Winterwish

Heather, I am so sorry! Farewell dear Cassie.. go find Weenie and Dave.. they are waiting for you.

:grouphug

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest vahoundlover

I am so sorry :cry1 I just got home from Mountain Hounds and logged on to see how Cassie and Alan were doing.....

Run Free Cassie :f_pink