Godspeed, Sweet Skittle

Guest Tenderhearts

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GiJenn51

Devon words can't express how sad I am for you and Amber. :weep:weep Skittle was such a special little girl. She left a paw print on my heart and I had yet to meet her.

Godspeed Albino Fruitbat.

Guest bonscoby

Huge tears are running down my cheeks. I can not believe that SKittle is gone. I am so very very sorry for your loss. Beautiful Skittles, the Fruitbat, made me laugh so many times when I needed a laugh. I loved her from afar.

:grouphug:f_red

Devon and Amber,

My heart is breaking...I am so sorry. Angel Skittle held a very special place in all of our hearts here on GT and she will be missed and loved by all of us. As for Angel Skittle...I can see our princess of pinkness running and playing...and she is no longer sick and hurting. A star will shine brightly in the heavens tonight...and do not ever...for one minute...ever think that you have failed her in any way Devon...she will not stand for that...she knows how loved she was and how you fought to save her. Sending my prayers and sympathy. I know that she knew that she was home and she was aware of the love surrounding her before crossing the Bridge. Godspeed Sweet Angel Skittle...Ps...Angels Sophia and Queenie tell me that she has been appointed to defend those whose antics get a little out of hand at the Bridge. Run fast and free Sweetheart...no more sickness...no more seizures at the Bridge. :grouphug:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

DeVon, I am so sorry! I wish there was something I could do to change this for you. Skittles job here must have been completed. Cherish the memories! I know we will. Her stories were always a highlight of our days. We love them fruitbat kisses! Always know, you did not fail her. You gave her a chance at life. Much more than she would have had if you did not take her in.

Hugs to you and prayers of peace in this difficult time.

The Girls

Guest tricolorhounds

... Remember me

as I remember you...

... Eternally grateful

for the love we shared...

I am so sorry :cry1:cry1:cry1

:grouphug Lynnet, Cessy, Fizzy, Copper, Van, Bonks and Gain'er

Guest wrldruler

I am sitting here just a crying for you. I am so sorry for your loss. We just adopted a grey last Saturday and it was so emotional

My prayers and thoughts are with you!!!(wrldrulers wife)

I'm sorry Devon!

Farewell Skittle!!! You are loved by many!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest D_MansMommy

:cry1 I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say. I LOVED that crazy fruitbat. You and Miss Amber are in in my thoughts and prayers :grouphug

Run free sweet Skittle :f_red

You didn't fail her. what ever you were supposed to learn from her was learned and she had to go. it's the way of life and of course it's never, ever, ever long enough. Know that an entire planet full of members here mourn with you over the special girl most of us never got the chance to meet.... :weep:(

Angie, Pewter, and Storm-puppy

Forever missing Misty-Mousie (9/9/99 - 10/5/15)
Fort Wayne, Indiana

Oh no, DeVon...I am so sorry to hear this! I was posting an update on Mr. Alan and decided to check other posts and saw this....my heart hurts for you :cry1

Godspeed Sweet Skittle....

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

Oh DeVon, I am crying right along with you. I think perhaps Skittle waited until she could be with you before she left for the bridge. No dog was ever loved more than Skittle. You saved her when she most needed a human to understand her. You and Amber gave her a quality of life that she would not have gotten elsewhere.

Please continue to post pictures and stories of Skittle when you can.

Hugs to you, Amber and Randy.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest Snowy8

Do you feel that little tug in your heart, its Loriann & Bart moving over so Skittles can get comfortable...

Hilda & Goghbeans

Guest argolola

I wish I had the proper words to say, as I'm sorry just doesn't begin to scratch the surface. Please take comfort in knowing that you gave her love and a wonderful life.

You and Amber will be in my prayers. Please let us know if you need anything.

Go with God, sweet Skittle. You will always be loved.

Devon I am so, so sorry.

Run with the angels Skittle..................

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.