Pretty Has Crossed The Bridge

snowjay

Jay I'm so sorry. :f_pink

Godspeed Pretty girl! :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Winterwish

Jay,I'm so very sorry. Pretty is with you forever Jay. :grouphug Extending my deepest sympathies to you and sweet Cody too. :dogcookie:grouphug

Run free lovely Pretty angel ~ :angel:f_pink:gh_child:f_pink:candle

:weep:weep

Jay... My heart breaks for you and my thoughts are with you during this time.. Pretty was a very lucky girl to have been adopted by you.

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

I am so sorry for you and Cody.....

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest argolola

Many tears are flowing as I read your loving tribute to Pretty.

Please take comfort in knowing that you and Cody made her very happy and gave her a wonderful life.

God bless you.

Jay, I cant tell you how sorry I am on the loss of your sweet Pretty. The seniors always have a special hold on our hearts. Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to know her through your posts and pictures. She was blessed and gave that blessing back in return. Thank you also for allowing her into your life and your heart. I know that you will miss her dearly but that she will live in your soul as a part of your heart.

Leslie

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest KennelMom

Oh God, Jay....I'm so very sorry...I was hoping you would have more time with your beautiful girl :cry1

I remember when you were waiting to get your very special delivery from the hauler...I was anxiously waiting too! I was so happy for you, Cody and Pretty. She was so very lucky to spend her retirement time with such a great dad. I know you filled every moment of her life with love and scritches and soft pillows and great treats...all the things greyhounds love.

You and Cody are in my thoughts and prayers :grouphug Pretty will have some pretty special hounds to hang out with at the Bridge.

Guest CookieLover

I'm so sorry. She was certainly a beautiful precious girl and a loving mama dog to her little boy. What a wonderful gift you gave her in her life - all that love. Sending prayers your way and hugs to Cody.

Oh no! I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Jay, I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet Pretty girl. Tears filled my eyes as I read your beautiful words. I remember when you finally got her and how amazed you were to find her and actually bring her home with Cody and you. God bless you for giving her such a wonderful loving home. Godspeed Pretty! I'm sure my angel Sarah will guide you to a comfy place to roach in the sunshine!

Denise

I'm so sorry JAY - I'm shocked too... I didn't know about her OS...

I have some pix to send you from dewey this past year, though they're not the best pix...

:f_pink

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest vahoundlover

I am so sorry! :cry1:grouphug Your beautiful baby girl is a shining bright star..watching over you and Cody...painfree and enjoying all the soft clouds to roach on. There are no words to ease your heartache...just remember Pretty is always with you in your heart and memories..she will always be a part of you.

Run Free Pretty :f_pink

Jay, I was at work all day. I just saw. I'm so, so sorry. And so honored that I got to meet her.

Run with the angels baby......

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.