Pretty Has Crossed The Bridge

snowjay

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay I am so sorry. I was so saddened to see her name in the remembrance thread. Your tribute was beautiful.

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

:grouphug I'm so very sorry. Your story is such a sweet one except for the end, of course.

Run free again, Pretty girl!!

:f_pink:f_white

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

I don't know how I missed that Pretty had osteo. I am so sorry. I can't even think of what to say... this came as such a shock to me. It was quite obvious how much you loved her.

:f_white

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest nrussell

Jay,

We are so sorry for your loss. We adopted Buck, her son and Cody's brother and are so sad that we didn't have a chance to get the family together for a visit last summer. I think you adopted her right around the time we adopted Buck and I was so happy to learn that his mom was happy and living in a wonderful home with one of her sons. Your tribute was beautiful and so fitting for such a lovely little lady. It was wonderful to see all the pictures and they are truly worth a thousand words. You were so lucky that she found you, some things are just meant to be. I hope the memories you've shared give you some comfort during this time. She was a special little lady and we'll always be grateful to her for bringing us Buck. Our sympathies, Nicole, John & Buck

Jay, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and Cody are in our thoughts.

:f_red

:gh_run Run Free sweet Pretty.

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

Oh! I just saw this! :( I'm so sorry!

:bighug

I'm remembering meeting you all at Dewey two years ago, and being so struck by her, how pretty she was, and what a princess. :wub: That's saying something, 'cause my memory is infamously bad. She made a real impression on me.

Huge hugs to you and Cody.

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.