Pretty Has Crossed The Bridge

snowjay

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart just sank when I read the title of this post. I had no idea she was sick.

Jay, I am so sorry. You are all so lucky to have found each other. The pictures of her speak a thousand words.

:grouphug

Same here.

Big hugs to you and Cody. How are you both holding up?

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Guest VelvetEars

I am so so sorry to hear this. I know your heart is breaking. Words aren't enough....

She will always be with you, in Cody and in the pawprints she has left on your heart.

Guest Jengonetothedogs

I'm truly sorry you had to lose your beautiful Pretty. How lucky for you, Cody, & Pretty that she could spend her couch days with genuine family.

I'm very sorry for your loss. :weep:f_pink:bighug

Austin has been way to busy lately greeting all the new arrivals at the bridge :(

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Guest GiJenn51

Jay I'm so sorry! I had no idea she was this close. I'm sure she and Cinder are fighting for the mirror. She was a GORGEOUS girl! I'm so thrilled to have been able to have met her.

Remember these?????

pretty.jpg

prettyandcody.jpg

You and Cody are in my thoughts. :bighug

:f_pink:f_white:gh_lay:f_white:f_pink

Jay, I am so sorry to hear about Pretty...I have always loved your signature picture & the way you talked about her in your post...this was definitly a match made in heaven. She is nestled in your heart forever....

Awww! I am SO sorry, Jay!!!

Pretty was a very lucky hound to have found you!

It was SOOO cool that you had her and Cody together!

Pam

GPA-Tallahassee/Southeastern Greyhound Adoption

"Fate is unalterable only in the sense that given a cause, a certain result must follow, but no cause is inevitable in itself, and man can shape his world if he does not resign himself to ignorance." Pearl S. Buck