Pretty Has Crossed The Bridge

snowjay

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jay,I am so very sorry. Those pictures are so precious, and may they keep your wonderful memories close to your heart. Another free and gentle spirit running at our bridge... Just know she is only a rainbow away. :f_pink:f_pink

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TracyandLance

Jay, We met at ziggyzoe's holiday party and in Dewey last year (although, we weren't formally introduced there). I'm just seeing this for the first time. I'm so sorry for your and Cody's loss. :f_pink Sound like Pretty was a special girl. Her name suited her. Take care.

Guest Machbragal

Oh, I am SO sorry to hear this. I knew she was sick. But my heart just sank when I saw your posting. I know you must miss her so terribly much. And I am sure Cody misses her, too. I am glad she found such a loving, wonderful home. You were the best Mom ever. God Bless.

Your post made me feel in a way like I knew pretty. I'm so sorry it was her time to go but I bet she's looking down on you and her baby boy.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc