Maddison

Bevd

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GiJenn51

I am so so so sorry Bev. He was one special pup. Thankyou for sharing his life with us. It meant more than you know.

Run free sweet baby.. :cry1:cry1:f_white:f_white

Guest auntiesara

Oh Bev

We're crying right along with you. Maddie's been so active and happy it's hard to believe. Just think of him eating his Indian food with his new friends at the Bridge. He's such a special boy I know he'll send you a sign when he's able to.

Sara and Charlie

Guest ss556

I am so sorry for your loss. May your pain pass quickly and may you find peace, as Maddison feels now.

Run free sweet Maddison. God bless.

:gh_run:f_red

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. This has all happened so quickly, but there is never enough time, is there? I'm sure Maddison will send you a sign soon that he is well and whole again.

You took such marvelous care of him. I can just imagine Maddison telling all his new friends at the Bridge about the wonders of curry!

Please give gentle scritches to all of your other creatures for me in the morning.

:f_white

Donna

Daisy & Lucky

& CoCo at the Bridge

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Tears being shed here in Texas tonight, Bev. Heaven has a new star, and we all, I think, have a new hero. Sending heartfelt hugs from Kate and Mango.

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

I'm so sorry to read this. :grouphug

Run swiftly, sweet Maddi. I know Del Boy was there to meet you and show you around. Send your family a sign so they know you're healthy and whole now. I'm sure you'll be up to your old antics and entertaining everyone at the bridge in no time. As a founding member of the Hideous Hounds Club, you've got a reputation to uphold.

f_yellow

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Guest caiteag

I've just read your tribute to sweet Maddison, and I am sitting here with tears streaming down my cheeks. Again, I am so terribly sorry... please know that our prayers are with you, Marc and the rest of your family tonight.. and that your sharing Maddison's illness and final weeks with all of us has meant far more to many of us than you will probably ever know.

:crying I'm finding it so hard to write, as this news is such a shock, just can't believe it that he is gone. I reread your diary tonight, and you know, actually it's a manual. A manual of how to give a beloved hound the kind of lovingfilled life even through the darkest hours and shadows that life can bring. It's something for anyone who has a grey dealing with serious illness to read through and to laugh, weep, cry, giggle, and ahhhh through as you and Marc worked so tirelessly to give Maddison the fullest life possible.

We never know, do we, when the last day will be, even for ourselves. But you knew, Bev, and he was telling you in his loving gentle way. And he stood all the way there because he was standing tall, not afraid, ready to meet his brothers at the bridge.

I know you grieve, and I know you feel relief for Maddison in that he is no longer suffering from deep pain. I know you will have more greyhounds in your wonderful home, but none will be like your first. None will be like Maddison.

Godspeed, Maddison. Enjoy, run, frolic, do cartwheels, and roach to your heart's content buddy. :inlove

Whenever I have Indian food, I will always think of dear Maddison.

Edited by jodyksam

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

There were three pictures in the camera that I took yesterday afternoon and as I spent Maddisons life showing his pictures, I thought it only right that you see the final three

a2641306384f1ce4816ef604245614d7.jpg

fa1decc6f9dbd42a4fdce2451c2690d6.jpg

(with Radar)

0296f3df1c7ffb692f8c52d1fcbbf0f3.jpg

Those don't show the way we'll remember him though. The way we'll remember him has to be more like this:-

maddison200703a.jpg

287a1068929b3a59e3e95abcb40bfaca.jpg

2c3725c6839ca8bb59b7da573c07deba.jpg

67492738d2ff61cd1f23a3fef346c7f4.jpg

a61ea097b8fc629384603dd43f6ad53b.jpg

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Manta

my thoughts are with you - run free beautiful cheeky Maddison :f_white:bighug:gh_run2

we will all miss your photos and your big personality and huge smile, you were such a beautiful boy I'm so sad your mum and dad didn't have more time to play with you (and make fab cake)

Edited by Manta

Oh, what beautiful pictures! He had such a joy for life. You and Marc are the bravest people for knowing when it was time to let him go. With my dear CoCo, I held on too long, thinking tomorrow would be better.

Peace,

Donna

Daisy & Lucky

& CoCo running and playbowing once again at the Bridge

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Bev, I'm just seeing this now and am heartbroken for you and Marc. :grouphug

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

Guest DundeeToddsMom

I'm so sad for your loss - the pics are beautiful of a beautiful grey that was loved very much! Godspeed Maddison...hugs to you & your family.

:cry1

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest PhillyPups

What a beautiful boy. Bev thank you for sharing him with us, he now runs free with the angels.

I sit here with tears streaming down my face. It is awesome how some greyhounds touch our soul although we have never touched their fur. Maddison is one of those. Prayers for you all.

Edited by PhillyPups

Bev thank you so much for sharing Maddison with us. He was a real character. I know that he brought you and Marc such joy. I'm so sorry you had to loose him.

:grouphug:f_white Janet, Foxy, Jake and Jet

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

This is just so unfair, to be taken so young, but I know that you and Marc gave Maddison a wonderful life and he will live on forever in your hearts and in the hearts of all of us who came to know him here.

Run free with all the other puppers who are so sorely missed Maddison and remember to send your Mum and Dad a sign :angelwings:grouphug

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Guest PeteysMom

I am so sorry for your loss. Maddison was one very special pup to all of us here at GT. Thank you for sharing him with the rest of us. He will truly be missed! :cry1:cry1