Maddison

Bevd

Guest GreyGriffin

Oh Bev, I'm so sorry for you. Many MANY tears and hugs coming from us for your family! :cry1 Maddison was a BEAUTIFUL pupper and you gave him so much love. He sure was a blessing. :bighug

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cherie

I'm so sorry to read of your loss, Bev. You shared some wonderful insights about your pups and cats learning to live together when I asked for advice. I know he's found some new pals to play with at the bridge.

Cherie

Ahh, Bev. :(

I don't often visit this forum, but Maddison's name caught my eye as I was about to sign off of GT. My heart sank and then broke when I realized it was in the Remembrance forum that I saw his name.

I'm so sorry for you and Marc. What wonderful, dear, people you both are. You've given so much joy to this board with your photos and the hilarious, sweet, touching, and sometimes heartbreaking stories and antics of your amazing little family. You've shown us all how to handle the most difficult of times with grace and clarity, and even a sense of humor.

I, like some of the others, remember, so well, when you joined and shared the homecoming of your beautiful, sweet, funny, boy - Maddison. It's all gone by so fast...too fast. :(

Our hearts are broken with the loss of this most endearing hound. He was one of a kind and he's left his indelible paw prints on those broken hearts.

We grieve with you both, but can't help the smile that creeps upon us when we remember this special, special, boy.

We celebrate you Maddison. Your time here was far too short, but you made us laugh and smile and you brought joy to everyone you touched across the miles.

You will be missed.

paula_sig.gif

~One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all ~

Bev, I just read your post. I am so sorry. We've heard so much about Maddison ever since he was a baby. I feel that he belonged to all of us.

God be with you while you try to get through this. Thank goodness you have other pets to hug.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Bev and Marc and the Doyle Gang :grouphug I am so sorry.

I checked into the diary thread expecting to read about dinner and ended up here, crying. Maddison touched a lot of people, his ripple effect reaches far and wide which is all any of us can ask for. Thanks for letting all of us be a part of his and your life. Your Doylecam was always an addictive distraction for me :lol

Love,

Carolyn.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Oh Bev, I'm so very sorry... Can't believe beautiful boy Maddison is gone.

My sincere condolences to you and your family. f_yellow

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Thanks again everyone.

I'm a bit worried because I've not had a sign yet :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest tessington

I have just got back off holiday and seen the sad news.

Bev, words cannot express how sorry I am for you and your family.

:f_pink

Good night, sweet prince,

And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

Thanks again everyone.

1566677[/snapback]

Bev, don't worry! Maddison is saving it up for a REALLY big sign. You know he won't let you and Marc down. :P

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

Sorry Bevd, I haven't looked at Remembrance for a while. I'm so very sad to read

that your sweet Maddison has left you so early.

I'm very sorry for your loss!

:bighug

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

I don't come here much..it's just to sad.

I'm sure Austin was there to greet Maddison.

He had a wonderful life with you, sadly to short it seems.

:weep:f_pink:bighug

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Thanks again everyone.

1566677[/snapback]

That's OK, Bev - Cody has YET to send me any signs!! She's either being a brat or hasn't yet stopped running!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

• 3 weeks later...