Maddison

Bevd

Guest OnecoRose

I am so so sorry for your loss. He will be welcomed to the rainbow bridge, and will meet my Cloe who left us Dec. 3. We still love and miss her.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:jaw:cry1:crying

I remember when you brought him home, you always had a funny story about him to share. He was adorable :wub: oh why does this have to happen to any of us :( I suppose to be able to love when healthy and show the ultimate love in the end is what sums it up. It takes special, very special people to do this.

We will miss you Maddison, run healed at the bridge :gh_run

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Bev and Marc, I am so sorry that Maddison has left you far, far too young. He was such a lovely boy (a bit cheeky, of course, but always a love). Thank you for sharing him with us and sharing your final adventure together. He was a lucky boy to have had 4 such spectacular years with all of you.

Au reviour, Maddison. Till you meet your family again... :f_white

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest Angie626

Bev and Marc... So sorry to hear that Maddison has left us. I was following his diary and hoped he would be able to last a little longer.

I remember your posts when you got him..... he's been part of the Greytalk family from the start.

My thoughts are with you. :(

OH Bev!

As soon as I saw the title, my heart hit the floor and sank a few feet lower. Maddison, you will be missed so much! Even though I only knew you from photos and stories, I am still so heartbroken. Run Free and Happy!

Bev, Marc and family, I send you many hugs. Maddison reminded me so much of Icarus, between head wobbles and then the limps starting around the same time. I'm so sorry this couldn't have been a better outcome. :weep

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

What a beautiful boy.  Bev thank you for sharing him with us, he now runs free with the angels.

I sit here with tears streaming down my face.  It is awesome how some greyhounds touch our soul although we have never touched their fur.  Maddison is one of those.  Prayers for you all.

1552930[/snapback]

A-men!

Godspeed, sweet boy. Godspeed!

:f_white:angelwings:candle

Denise
Greyhounds: Angel Abbey & Angel Raider
Felines: Mischief & Calypso

Guest 3dogs3cats2kids

Bev and Marc and the rest of the Doyle dogs and cats...

I am so sorry for your loss of Maddison.

Godspeed Maddison...run free and without pain..

:angel:gh_runner

Nancy

Guest rsqdogsmom

May God bless you and your family and give you peace in this time of your sorrow.

Godspeed, Maddison.

GONE TOO SOON; LOVED FOREVER;NEVER REPLACED IN OUR HEARTS.

Guest benson

I'm so sorry to find we will face a day without a Maddison update. Thanks for sharing him with all of us. Hugs for you and Marc.

Run free on the wind Maddison. Send mom and dad a sign you've made it to the bridge. :f_white:grouphug

Guest littlemouse1958

Oh Bev! :weep . I'm so, so sorry for your loss. :candle You and your DH did everything you could for sweet Maddison. He's now pain free and running at the bridge. :angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

What a beautiful tribute you wrote about your sweet guy. And the pictures are so full of his spirit. May the memory him and his pictures help comfort you in your time of sorrow. :grouphugf_yellow:grouphug

Guest hannahmom

Bev,

I am crying with you.

He was so loved, and no longer in pain

Please accept my deepest sympathies

Edited by hannahmom