Maddison

Bevd

Guest argolola

Bev, I just read your tribute and narrative about his trip to the bridge. Tears are flowing like a river now. I'm sure he will continue to inspire others to adopt greys and I'm sure he will send you a rainbow soon. God bless.

Edited by argolola

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest frosti220

:grouphug

:cry1

I don't know what to say. I was just scrolling down index, getting ready close the window when I saw "Maddison"...I thought it would be a thread with pictures of him playing and being his adorable self, when I realized it's in "Rememberance"...I just screamed, "NOOO!"

I'm so very sorry for your loss...

I wish I could stop crying. f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I can't help but cry and think of all the wonderful pics and stories over the past year that I've been a member. It was shocking to hear of his diagnosis, and difficult to come to terms with it. Please know you aren't alone in this time, and that he will be in many people across the world's hearts. Thank-you for sharing Maddison with us.

f_yellow

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

Guest macdaddy

So very very sorry..I've followed your story and my heart breaks for you..I think I'm allergic to something my eyes are watering. :cry1 ..Bill

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

Bev, I am so sorry for you and your family. Thank you for sharing Maddison with all of us, through your stories and photographs. I wonder if he knows how many friends he had worldwide?

I hope he's running happily with all of our wonderful angels. And I hope all your beautiful memories can sustain you through this awful time. Saying a prayer for your family and all your wonderful pets. They'll miss him, too. :brokenheart

Guest TilliesMom

I have tears streaming down my face. Maddison will have a candle lit in his honor tonight as I send out prayers to you...to help you heal your heart.

Run pain free, Sweet Maddison.

Oh, Bev, I couldn't believe it when I saw the heading under Remembrance! I hadn't seen the posts on his cancer, so I was unaware of what you all were going thru. I am so sorry! :cry

I always enjoyed your posts about him, especially back when he was a puppy. They were such a hoot!

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Run free, Maddison! Play nice with the other angels up there!

Don't cry that the time is over, rejoice for the all of the time there was!

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

Oh, Bev, I'm so sorry. I was really hoping you guys had a lot more time. I know it's never enough, but still... .

I'm just so sorry for you and Marc. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest dustinsmom

I am crying as I read your post. :cry1

May you find comfort in knowing that you gave him a wonderful life.

Run Free Beautiful boy!

:grouphug:gh_run

Guest DundeeToddsMom

I am so sorry. Know that you did everything you could for Sweet Maddison. Run free Maddison, send your mom & dad a rainbow :gh_run:angelwings

I am so very sorry Bev and family. :(

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

:grouphug:sad1 I am so sorry :sad1

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest lakelandgreys

Bev, thank you for being so open and sharing your story with us. You and your DH are very brave people. I appreciate your openness and it has been an example to me. f_yellow Run free sweet Maddison.

You have given him the greatest gift; to be pain free.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest mleg2001

I am very sorry Bev and Marc. :grouphug:f_red Tears of grief here as I read this, today. I watched Maddison grow from young puppy full of mischief into a young adult and then followed his illness and now his passing thru your words and camera lens, in a certain way he has become part of the family, and will be greatly missed, I would like to thank you for sharing your sweet boy with all of us

Run free, sweet angel Maddison.

Guest DeVon

Bev and Marc, my heart hurts for you. I am so so sorry. I am glad he has angels Del and Jesse to greet him over the bridge. Run free, precious Maddison :gh_run