Maddison

Bevd

Maddison has left us for The Bridge tonight.

I'll write more when I can.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

I am so sorry. We will keep you in our prayers. I am sitting here crying like a fool.

God speed sweet boy. We all Loved you

Guest Fawn_Molly

I am so very, very sorry. You knew, didn't you? :f_red

He was a wonderful, handsome and unique individual. We have grown to love him and have enjoyed reading about his antics and seeing his pictures.

Run free, sweet Maddison. I am very tearful now.

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

:grouphug Godspeed Maddison You are loved and missed by many far and wide. You have the love those on this earth and those who are meeting you at the rainbow bridge. Godspeed Sweet One .

I will look to the sky tonight and see a new star burning brightly.

f_yellow

Guest tricolorhounds

Oh no... I am so sorry.

Someone wrote this for me when my beloved Doberman left me:

Remember Me

As I Remember You

Eternally Grateful

For the Love We Shared

Run free sweet boy :gh_run

Guest argolola

Oh Bev, I'm so sorry. I am crying my eyes out with you right now, just as if I were sitting next to you. You and Marc gave this sweet boy the most wonderful home, full of love and laughter. He will be with you always. Sending prayers.

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry. I was hoping it would be a long time before I saw this. Run pain free dear Maddison and look after your family.....

Guest Houndmama

My heart breaks for you Bev. I am so sorry for your loss. I'm grateful that Maddison had such a wonderful home where he knew that he was adored. Bless you for loving him. f_yellow

Guest jettcricket

Please accept me and my famlies deepest condolences in the loss of your beautiful boy Maddison.....my heart aches for you and your family.

Guest TaniandMalachy

Bev, I am so, so sorry.

My heart breaks for all that you must be feeling right now. Maddison was so special to all of us here on GT. I can only imagine the loss that you and your family feel. Please look after yourselves. :grouphug

Run free, beautiful Maddison. :gh_run2

Bev I'm so very sorry to hear that Maddison is at the bridge. :f_white:f_white:bighug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Godspeed Maddison, you are now pain free and are able to run all you want. Have a great time with my sweet girl Kira, and all the other bridge angels. :angelwings:gh_run2

:weep:weep

gallery_24215_3397_4722.jpg

Carolina (R and A Carolina) & Rebel (FA Ready).
At the bridge: Kira (Driven by Energy) 7/19/97 - 6/17/04 & Jake (Jumpstart Dude) 9/12/00 - 1/24/15