Maddison

Bevd

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bev, words cannot express my sorrow for you. f_yellow

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

Sorry I haven't been able to even respond. This is just so sad. I'm so sorry Bev.

I've been on GT since just after you got Maddison, and feel like I've just watched him grow up from next door instead of from across the world.

He was a beautiful, funny, goofy, wonderful dog.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Guest mom2two

Oh Bev, my heart just plumetted when I saw this thread. I am so so sorry. Sending you love and hugs. Maddison, we'll all miss you - run free :candle

Guest Hattiemae

Bev, I'm so very, very sorry. :sad1 Maddison touched my heart as he did that of everyone who met him or knew of him through you on GT. Thank you for sharing your special boy with all of us.

f_yellow

I'm so sorry, Bev. There are no words to make you feel better right now..we're all thinking about you, though.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest canagreyts

Dear Bev and Marc, my thoughts are with you at this difficult time. Think of how lucky Maddison was to have had such a beautiful life with you, there's nothing like a birthday party at Bev and Marc's house :):)! May wonderful memories of your boy bring peace to you both.

:f_pink:f_white:f_pink

Guest Lillitth

Dear Bev, I follow your posts religiously and have been in love with your crew since the day I joined Gt. Please accept my deepest condolences for the loss of your beautiful Maddison. He is watching over you now. Julia

Guest Champsmom

I always enjoy seening your pictures and hearing your stories about your pups < I am so sorry for your loss of Maddison , always know that your beloved baby will be with you forever . :f_white:f_white:f_white:bighug

Thinking of you and yours in your time of sorrow.

Run free sweet Maddison.

Donna

Edited to add I just spend the last hour reading (and crying through) Maddison's diary of his last days. Bev, Marc you gave him love, respect and dignity right to the end. He was a wonderful pupper with wonderful, caring parents.

Edited by ChiliDog

Guest shirl

I am so sorry to hear of sweet Maddison, I just dont know what to say other than we are thinking of you and Marc :grouphug

Goodbye handsome boy

:candle

Guest Winterwish
:f_white Maddison is with you forever.Thank you so much for sharing him with all of us. :cry1:f_white:angelwings Play free at the bridge Maddison Most Handsome.

My home computer has been down so I am just seeing this.

I can't say any more than has already been said. My heart hurts for you and Marc.

Blessings to you and yours.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

:brokenheart:f_white I'm so sorry, Bev & Marc...

Run free, sweet Maddison! :gh_run

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge