Good Bye Jim

Jennifer

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest how888

Judy,I just saw this and couldn't believe my eyes.My heartfelt sympathy and may all of your beautiful memories comfort you at this time.Jim left paw prints on all of our hearts.Jennifer, that was such a beautiful tribute,we all thank you for that. "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" sweet Jim will be running with the best, til we all meet n greet one more time. :f_red:f_red:gh_run:gh_run Linda and Nike

I'm so sorry for your loss. God speed Jim! Your family loved you dearly! :gh_run

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest lisa73

Judy, I dont get over to GT much anymore and you will never imagine how saddened I am to visit and read this news. :crying

Jim was such a beautiful boy and im so so sorry for your loss. Sleep tight handsome lad. If there is anything I can do at all Judy or you just need to talk please give me a call.

Sending a massive hug to you tonight.

Guest SylphPup

I am so sorry for your loss. I have enjoyed reading about your boy and your experiences with him over the past couple of years. He will be missed.

Godspeed sweet Jim. You will be missed very much. I never met Jim, but I think of him every day. I love the story of him jumping up to greet you, and getting a full snoot in the mouth.

Judy, I'm so sorry. I know he touched my life. Great big hugs and we will be thinking of you.

Sue

Just want to say thank you to all of you who've taken the time to post messages of sympathy. It makes me cry each time I read this thread, but that's OK. I need to cry a river for my beautiful, beloved Jim.

I'm so touched by how many of you remember him with love and affection - even little things I've told you so long ago, like getting his nose in my mouth. Oh, how bad that tasted, Sue! But now, of course, it just seems cute.

Thank you, to everyone. :bighug

One of my recent pics of him -

TwistyJimLandscape.jpg

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

:f_red I'm so sorry for your loss of Jim. He sure does look lovely in the recent picture you posted of him. Best wishes to you and your family.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Guest Hattiemae

Judy, I'm so very, very sorry. :weep Jim touched many people through your stories of him. He was lucky to have been a part of your family, and a part of the huge extended family here.

f_yellow

Guest sjarp

Judy, when I saw the title of this post my heart hurt...I was hoping it wasn't true. It is so obvious how much you loved Jim in everything you said about him. I am thinking of you and wishing you wonderful memories and beautiful thoughts of him as your heart heals. Sara

Guest canagreyts

:f_pink Gentle thoughts of Jim and warm hugs to you Judy :f_pink. Jim was special to lots of us here at GT as are you.

:candle Watch over your brother Susan, he needs you now :candle

Guest CannonsMom

Judy......I am so sorry to hear about your loss. my heart always breaks when i come into this thread.....

there are no words that can help at this time...but please know that you are thought of from so far away...

jim is running free but still looking at you from upstairs :)

Guest Furmama

Judy, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful boy Jim.... Hugs to you and yours from us.... :grouphug:grouphug

Run free sweet boy Jim!! :cry1:cry1

I'm so sorry Judy :grouphug They are never with us long enough. God speed Jim. :gh_runnerf_yellow

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.