Good Bye Jim

Jennifer

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judy, I'm so very sorry! :grouphugf_yellow Run free, Jim! :gh_runner

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest MountainHounds

Hugs to Judy, her DH and her boys, I know Jim will be greatly missed.

Godspeed Jim, have fun chasing the bunnies at the bridge with Susan

Oh Judy I am so sorry. I wish that there was something I could say or do to make you feel better. Run free and young once again with our Angels at the Bridge....Godspeed Jim... :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh my gosh....I guess we all knew this day would eventually come....Sweet, sweet Jim...all my sympathy to Judy and her family.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Oh how my heart thumped when I saw this topic title :weep

I'm so sorry Judy :f_red

Jim - you were a special boy and we'll all miss you very much. You go find Susan and wait side by side until you're reunited with your Mummy.

:cry1

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Jennifer, thank you for posting with such compassion and grace.

Jim, I didn't know you in person, but I felt like I knew you through your momma's words -- so vivid, and so full of both love and respect. She and all your family must miss you terribly. My heart goes out to them.

Rest well, Jim.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest D_MansMommy

:cry1 I'm so sorry for your loss. Judy, I don't know you personally but I do know you from Gt and I am in tears. Jim will be missed by all of us. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers :grouphug

God speed Jim :beatheart

Edit to add: Thank you Jennifer for posting this.

Edited by D_Mans mommy

Guest greymomx2

Judy, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Whoever thought our hearts could feel such joy and such pain at the same time. Godspeed, Jim. There are many many hounds waiting to welcome you at the Bridge. Strap your running shoes on! :)