Good Bye Jim

Jennifer

Judy I am so sorry for you and your family on the loss of your precious boy. :bighug:f_white

I think many of us looked up to him as a true example of the big heart and fighting spirit of these greys, and looked up to you as an example of what unconditional love and a gentle touch can do to help heal damaged bodies and lonely souls.

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am so sorry to hear about Jim's passing, even though we never met he was a favorite GT hound of mine. Hugs to you, Judy, and Godspeed sweet Jim.

I'm so sorry Judy. I can't believe I missed this thread. Godspeed sweet Jim. :f_red:f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Ahhh, Judy, I can't say much more than what has already been posted.

These gentle creatures leave such a huge void in our hearts when they leave us. I pray that you will be able to fill that hole with another needy pupper who will bring joy and happiness to your life.

Good bye, sweet Jim. You will be missed by a lot of people and especially your mommy.

Blessings to you and your family.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Oh my God...how could I have missed this tragic news...I'm so very sorry!

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Guest Annie

Judy, I'm so very sorry to hear of Jim's passing, he was loved by all. :f_red

I am sending gentle hugs to you and your family. :grouphug

Run free sweet Jim... you are a young, healthy pup again :angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

(I hoped I could figure out how to repost the beautiful painting that Cardlizzy did of Jim last year, but I was unsuccessful.)

I'm so sorry about Jim, Judy. Please know I'm thinking of you & Andy, Jake & Renie.

f_yellow

Edited by ozgirl2

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Judy, I'm so very sorry that you've had to face this loss. Through your wonderful posts, you shared a bit of Jim with the rest of us, and now we are heartbroken for him and for you. :f_red:bighug

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.