Willa (CBJ Villain), 5/12/18-6/22/24

ramonaghan

Damn your posts get my heart strings.

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

The picture of Doolin and Willa's ashes makes me cry all over again.  

Good boy eating your brunch, Mr Doo.  

Edited by EllenEveBaz

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

I’m not crying, we’re all crying :cry1

:grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

17 minutes ago, 2greyhoundMINI said:

Damn your posts get my heart strings.

14 minutes ago, EllenEveBaz said:

The picture of Doolin and Willa's ashes makes me cry all over again.  

Good boy eating your brunch, Mr Doo.  

2 minutes ago, FiveRoooooers said:

I’m not crying, we’re all crying :cry1

:grouphug

Okay, let me add a little levity here. Usually when someone comes to the door with a box or gift bag, it's something for them. I think he was actually a bit disappointed it wasn't more of Miss Jan's Peanut Better Balls (*thank you*).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53827132849_248d9686fd_o.jpg

Rachel with Doolin Doodle Dooooo, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our gorgeous, gutsy girlhounds
 Sweep and Willa:heart

Doolin! Wrong door, babe, check the chilly bocks :kiss2

One of my fav stories with the sibs :beatheart

Edited by FiveRoooooers
Timmy's in the well
  • Like 2

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I am so sorry Rachel.  :cry1  :f_pink

Poor Doolin!   I hope he can get used to his "new normal" and I hope Willa will send you a sign that she is enjoying herself at the Bridge.    Run free on four legs now Willa! :gh_run2

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

6 minutes ago, MP_the4pack said:

Sh!t I thought OSA coming back in another bone was supposed to be rare. But that's all I seem to hear about.

I know. :( Not to mention getting diagnosed at age 5. And among bone metastases, supposedly the pelvis is really rare. Having two cancers at one time is also very rare (Sweep). We keep winning the worst lotteries ever.

• Sad 1

53827132849_248d9686fd_o.jpg

Rachel with Doolin Doodle Dooooo, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our gorgeous, gutsy girlhounds
 Sweep and Willa:heart

1 hour ago, ramonaghan said:

I know. :( Not to mention getting diagnosed at age 5. And among bone metastases, supposedly the pelvis is really rare. Having two cancers at one time is also very rare (Sweep). We keep winning the worst lotteries ever.

:grouphug  The first grey I had with osteo had it in her pelvis. Obviously no options :cry1  She was 9. You are in a run of “if it wasn’t for bad luck we wouldn’t have any luck at all”  I hope things turn around soon

• Thanks 1

I am so sad and sorry to read that Willa is gone.  She remains forever in your heart.

Don't be sad.jpg

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

:grouphug:f_red:grouphug

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

I don't think I've ever read a more loving tribute. I was very moved by it. The only thing I can offer is prayer and love.  The incredible power of a greyhound! Yep we both know the transformer was no fluke.  One thing to remember for a little comfort is that now Willa has more 'power' than she did when she was here in body. I have known many that crossed over and were and are able to relate and accomplish more than they could when they were here in body.  She will be with you always-we both know that to. My deepest sympathy. What a courageous, wise and loving lady - a life well lived even if so short. No doubt we will all get to see her at the Lord's throne:

"...And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands,

Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

13 And EVERY CREATURE which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. Rev 5:11-13

:f_pink:f_red:f_pink:grouphug :gh_run

On 6/24/2024 at 4:58 PM, Remolacha said:

:grouphug  The first grey I had with osteo had it in her pelvis. Obviously no options :cry1  She was 9. You are in a run of “if it wasn’t for bad luck we wouldn’t have any luck at all”  I hope things turn around soon

My first grey, Ivy, had her right front leg amputated and ~ a year later it came back in her hips/pelvis. The vet sadly told me that "I can't fix this".  So apparently it spreads like this more than we realized. :weep

• Sad 2