Hi From Florida

Hi all!

I have been lurking here since last year, but strangely enough it was a roll up the rim thread that actually got me to post for the first time. That done, I thought that I should make it official and say hello!

We have a couple of greys at home right now, with one grey at the bridge, and about half a dozen fosters have been through here over the last 7 years.

I'll try and get something happening for photos since PS doesn't work anymore.

Hi all!

I have been lurking here since last year, but strangely enough it was a roll up the rim thread that actually got me to post for the first time. That done, I thought that I should make it official and say hello!

We have a couple of greys at home right now, with one grey at the bridge, and about half a dozen fosters have been through here over the last 7 years.

I'll try and get something happening for photos since PS doesn't work anymore.

Where in Florida? I'm in Cape Canaveral.

Welcome to you and the hounds.

strangely enough it was a roll up the rim thread that actually got me to post for the first time.

Not strange at all. Roll Up the Rim has an exotic allure that all the McDonald's Monopoly games in the world couldn't match.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Where in Florida? I'm in Cape Canaveral.

Over on the left coast. Tampa Bay area.

Welcome to you and the hounds.

Not strange at all. Roll Up the Rim has an exotic allure that all the McDonald's Monopoly games in the world couldn't match.

:)

After kicking the Timmy's monkey off my back, I have satisfied my addiction with McDonalds coffee. Easier to attain around here, plus I don't have to risk winning one of those Pontiak Azteks just from buying a coffee.

:welcome2 Try Flickr, I've had success with them.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Welcome from Germany.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

:welcome2 from down the road apiece in Miami.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Welcome. We spent a month in FL recently when the weather was gorgeous and it didn't rain at all. Plus we had 7 other friends vacationing at the same time so it was really fun. It was too hot for our 3 greyhounds though, but I still wish I could spend winter there.

Hope to hear more about you and your pups here on GT.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

• 3 weeks later...
Guest danieyella

Welcome! I think this might be my first post though I've been lurking awhile as well... I'm also in the Tampa Bay area (Oldsmar), just met my grey Sunday - waiting to find out when I get to pick him up.