Oh My Gosh...this Thing Still Works....hiiiiiiiieeee!i!

**shyly waves hello***

I haven't logged on since........................... ?2010?? Sumpin' like that?! YIKES!!!

First, I was shocked my profile was still here (thanks for not icing me!!!!)

Second, I couldn't even remember what my stuff looked like...this is so I can see it...ha!

So anyway, hey all "old friends" from way back machine (member since 2002!) and potential new friends :gh_face

Imma try to log on more often. I always enjoyed it here and learned a whole lot.

I'm down to one hound right now, but he's a good one and I want to keep him in working order.

See ya'll!

Love from Howie/Raisin/Bull/Bea/Wyatt/Cyclone/Diaz' Mom! :heart

edit: actually may have logged on in 2013 because it looks like I updated one of their passings. Well, anyway....it's been a while!!!

Edited by HJsM

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Than I guess I'm one of the new people around here. Welcome back from Germany and greetings from Colin, Andy and Paddy, too.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't logged in awhile either. I decided to log in tonight since I had the weekend off and some free time. Welcome back!

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc124/TgrrValily/CookieMac2009pt2/siggyyayayayayay.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Buddy James, Cookie Dough, Shelby, and Mac. My angels :angelwings:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings

New dog mom to dachshunds Ginger and Ruger :banana:banana