Introducing My Awkward Noodle

Hi all!

My name is Sarah and I adopted my first greyhound this month! He's also the first dog I've owned in my adult life. His name is Rogue (reg. P Kay Ruger). He is five years old and has been off the track for about 8 months. A broken leg ended his career and he has a slight limp due to the metal plate in his left front leg. We live on the horse farm that I work at in Pennsylvania.

99f6a971-69ca-44d6-b817-f642979a9465_zps

b41f3712-cd6a-42ed-b7ef-16128e984a60_zps

9cd6103e-9445-4c2d-b5d6-62a65791b06c_zps

Rogue has his own blog here: http://fastpointydoge.tumblr.com

Sarah with P Kay Ruger "Rogue"

gc2Re0q.jpg?2

Hey there from your cousin Johnny! We look very much alike!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hello to Rogue and Sarah! It was very thoughtful of you to get a rug that coordinates perfectly with this coloring. What do he and the horses think of each other?

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Welcome from Gettysburg! We looking forward to learning about your awkward noodle, lol.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Thank you all for such a warm welcome! The horses are all very used to dogs and while Rogue thought the horses were pretty intimidating at first, he's quickly growing accustomed to all their various sounds and movements.

@45MPHK9, yes, Rogue is from NGAP! It's cool to see other people here from PA. I'm not making it out to GiG this year (thought it'd be a little soon for my new guy) but I'm excited at the prospect of eventually meeting with with more people ad their hounds.

Edited by fastpointydoge

Sarah with P Kay Ruger "Rogue"

gc2Re0q.jpg?2