Jabari Is Sick- He's Gone

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just came here after posting to your Facebook page, and now I'm bawling. I had no idea it was also unexpected for you, and that you weren't with him. I know you did everything you could for him, what a heartbreaking decision to have to make from afar - it shows your absolute selflessness and love for him. I'm so sorry. :cry1:grouphug

Thank you Jen. I wish more than anything I could have been there, but it wouldn't have been fair to keep him alive just for me. I won't be back until Sunday night & he was on oxygen & bleeding from his nose. My vet thinks he had a brain tumor. I was on the phone & told him goodbye :brokenheart I am extremely lucky to have such a wonderful friend & vet.

Oh, Lucy! I came here after FB, too. Oh man. I'm just gasping. I can only imagine what you are feeling. :(:( Poor little mite. Sending you more hugs! :grouphug :grouphug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest OPointyDog

I'm so sorry you lost him - I know what it's like to have to make that difficult decision from afar! It's heartbreaking under normal circumstances but when you can't be there, it's even harder.

Hope you can find some peace knowing he had people there to support him.

I'm so sorry, Lucy.

Godspeed, little man.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs.

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)