Moto Hot Rod

Guest greytgrandma

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm so so sorry. My condolences to his mom and dad and a huge hug for you. Hot Rod will long be remembered on GT. Godspeed Hot Rod.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Vickie my heart is broken for you and everyone .... I heard on Facebook .... I cannot imagine a world without Hot Rod in it. I am utterly in shock that this could have moved so fast. Oh sweet sweet Hot Rod.

:bighug:brokenheart:bighug:brokenheart:bighug:brokenheart

:f_white :f_white :f_white :f_white :f_white :f_white :f_white

Edited by PrairieProf

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

Oh no, no, no. I am so very sorry. There are no words that will help at this time, I'm afraid; but please know that handsome fellow was so loved by so many of us that never met him. We didn't have to ---- we loved him thru your words & photos. He was the best "male model" ever.

Rest easy, beloved Hot Rod. We'll never forget you.

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

I'm SO sorry. It's such a hateful, awful disease.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

I am stunned and in tears. We never got to meet him, but felt like he was one of our own. I am so sorry that he had to leave.

Run pain-free mah brudder from anudder mudder. f_yellow

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you. Hot Rod was a huge presence here on GT. I loved reading about his visits.

:f_white

How I hate Osteo - and with each hound become more determined that some day we will never read posts like this again.

Run free Hot Rod, no more limping, no more pain - but you will be remembered.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Please know how much everyone loved your wonderful boy. Not only was he gorgeous and extremely photogenic, he had the best adventures, was a perfect, patient model, a gentle soul, and was so very loved. There was something special about him, and his ability to effortlessly make so many people smile. It was clear that he had a great life---he just exuded happiness. It seems as if the world---and certainly Greytalk---is a little less bright today.

I can't imagine how much you will miss him. If you can, could you post some pictures? I think a lot of us just want to see him.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Hot Rod.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you and your family.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Why am I sobbing for a dog I never met? There are just some dogs with an incredible presence, able to draw us in with the ability to make us feel as though we do share their life's adventures. How grand that these doggies share their lives with loving people who invite us in.

I am so very sorry for the loss of (y)our beloved Hot Rod. He will live on in the hearts of so many. :grouphug :grouphug

Godspeed special boy. There is an endless supply of MilkyBones at the Bridge. f_yellow

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest PhillyPups

Vickie I am so very very sorry for your loss; There are no words. Hot Rod was such a special boy, your loss is our world's loss. :bighug

Run with the angels sweet Hot Rod, you are with the very very best ~

I don't know what to say. I'm in tears here. I am so sorry for the loss of Hot Rod. Your pictures and stories were so sweet and brought a lot of smiles to our days. Hot Rod, you were very loved here and will be missed. I know there is a special stash of Milky Bones just for you at the bridge. Run free sweet boy. :f_red

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG