Please Pray For Crystal

I am just reading this. I am so sorry for her & you too. It is so hard to believe this is happening to her

Sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that Crystal is feeling better. I'm hoping that she's got lots of good time left.

I think you're supposed to ask permission before you take photos :)

I warned you she has a lot of personality. Shame her former owner never appreciated it.

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05

Monday morning

I don't like how she looked this morning. Her tummy's larger, and now her left front leg is swollen. She didn't even lift her head when I came into the room this morning.

She did eat her breakfast.

But she's getting picky again. I tried to give her 1/2 Imodium this morning because her poo is runny. I put it in the same stuff she had for breakfast but one good sniff and she turned it down.

I gave her PB kong (as I do the others) when I went to leave for work this morning. All she wanted to do was lean on me. Talk about breaking my heart at having to go to work.

Maybe I can work from home a couple days this week.

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

I hope she's just having an off morning, and will be back to herself this evening... continued prayers coming your way

Guest Yankeegreyhound

I was thinking of you all weekend. Crystal continues to be in my prayers.

Hope she's doing better by the time you get home.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

continuing to send many prayers :( :( :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest Fasave

I remember after my boy had his first bleed, it took a few days for him to start feeling better. I would check his gums for color and wake in the middle of the night to see if he was still breathing. I even convinced myself that his rib cage was expanding to the point where when I brought him in two weeks later for an ultra sound, I was saying my goodbyes to him on the drive to the hospital. He lived for almost another year. I hope you find Crystal feeling better when you get home from work.

Guest Downtownhoundz

Oh gosh, this is awful ! I'm hoping it's something minor, Mary Pat !! XXOO

Guest grey_dreams

Hoping that you and Crystal have a lot more time together. I'm so sorry that this is happening.

Last night, she ate only half her dinner and I'm giving her just canned now.

This morning she turned her nose up at Fresh Pet Select. She couldn't get enough of this when she arrived. But she did drink a bottle of Ensure.

continuing to send you and Crystal good thoughts....

Rio aka El Rio (Dec. 4/07) - Home May 16, 2010
Tiana aka CTW Tyra Time (June 7/07 to December 9, 2016) - home July 1, 2010, we miss you terribly, Sweet Girl :weep

Willy aka Starz Predator (Oct. 15/06) - home Aug. 29, 2010
and littermates Merlin aka CTW Excalibur & Mirage aka CTW Mirage (Jan. 1/08) - home Dec. 5, 2010
& June 3, 2012
missing Beagle-Chihuahua, Kasie Lynn (March 15/95-Sept. 13/10)