Please Pray For Crystal

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mary pat, i'm sorry you and crystal are going through this. i don't recall if i met her at GIG, although you did go through naming all of your pups.

the unfairness of this is especially cruel.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

How awful and unfair. I'm so, so sorry.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Mary Pat, I am so very very sorry. I just can't believe this. Please give Crystal a hug from me.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

MP, I just can't believe this. My heart goes out to you and your special girl. :grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I am so, so sorry. I am glad that she is with you, though.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest Fasave

My boy got the same diagnosis at the age of 11 although he had liver & spleen involvement. I had a whole year with him and carried Amicar with me every where I went. It got to the point where I thought they had misdiagnosed him as he continued to do well without any intervention. He lived until 2 days past his 12th birthday without any visible signs of pain or stress. I hope you get more time with your girl.

how heartbreaking for you. Crystal and you deserve more time together, and I hope the consult gives you more options... hugs to you, and gentle scritches to your special girl...

Rio aka El Rio (Dec. 4/07) - Home May 16, 2010
Tiana aka CTW Tyra Time (June 7/07 to December 9, 2016) - home July 1, 2010, we miss you terribly, Sweet Girl :weep

Willy aka Starz Predator (Oct. 15/06) - home Aug. 29, 2010
and littermates Merlin aka CTW Excalibur & Mirage aka CTW Mirage (Jan. 1/08) - home Dec. 5, 2010
& June 3, 2012
missing Beagle-Chihuahua, Kasie Lynn (March 15/95-Sept. 13/10)

How heartbreaking for you and so unfair to both of you. I hope there are other options for her. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest Yankeegreyhound

I've been meaning to e-mail you to check in on her.

I am beyond upset right now. I can't even imagine. I can't put into words.

Guest budsmom

This is so terribly unfair, I'm so sorry. I'm really glad that she has you, though, she couldn't have a better mom to be with her now!!!:grouphug

She's home. As soon as they brought her into the room to visit with me I knew she wanted to come home. Her tummy looks terrible but it's not as painful to her when I touch it. HOwever I know she feels terrible. She's in her doggie pool. Been there for at least an hour. Each time I take her out and dry her off and shuffle her inside, she goes back out into the pool. So,if that's where she wants to be, she can stay there.

Also yesterday before all this happened, if there was food within 50 miles she found it. She's turning her nose up at everything. Not even cookies.

I don't know if this means she's already near the end or just feeling crappy right now and will bounce back. All I can do is watch her. Luckily one of my vets comes to the house. She'll go to the Bridge from her home if we can make the timing work.

I'm utterly devastated.

Praying for a miracle....

But no matter what the outcome, the fact that when she saw you and responded and clearly wanted to go "home" is very special given the short time you have had her. Try to take some comfort in the fact that if she does live you, at least, though only for a short time, she has truly known the definition of home.....and love.....

Again...continued prayers....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

This is so unfair, I am so sorry and sad to read this, having just lost my girl Sara to Hemangiosarcoma, hoping for more time for Crystal, keeping you in my prayers.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten